Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice on a girl that was totally into me but pulled the LJBF card.........

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the story:

I met this girl a couple of weeks ago. We hit it off instantly and have been talking ever since. Well, last week we ended up making out at a party. She was apparently completely wasted, but I was under the impression that she only had a few and was pretty much fine.

Fast forward to friday night where she invites me over to her house along with her best friend and one of my good friends (The other two were into each other as well). My friend makes a joke about the me and the girl making out and everyone was laughing their ass off but I noticed that the girl had a puzzled/blank look on her face. It turns out that she didn't remember anything that happened that night, including the hookup. So as the convo goes on we wind of fighting about how she gets too drunk and acts like an idiot and how I got so annoyed by how she was acting that I just left the party that night.

So at the end of the night we make up and everything seems fine. Then last night as we were texting each other, she tells me that she really likes me and she is sorry for how she acted at the party, but she doesn't want to make me upset or lose me and that she thinks the way not to lose me would be by not hooking up and just staying friends because she always ends up doing something to make guys that she likes mad and loses them.

Here's the thing.....I got a familiar "feeling" from her. This "feeling" is when a girl pulls the LJBF card, but I know it is BS and I can wear her down. I have a track record of being 2 for 2 when I act on this "feeling" so therefore, giving up really isn't an option.

So minus the "forget about her and move on" responses due to the paragraph above, how would you guys handle this situation?

Reaction score
Almost same boat. My situation, when i'm face to face talking to this girl, she's so obviously into me and we have great chemistry. Then i'll go home and the texting starts. This is where stuff gets wild and messy for me, face to face i mack her she loves it, we laugh have a great time.

Go home, or whatever, and we start to text and she tries to flip the whole **** like she's in charge sending me things like : i wouln't wanna be sick tmr, then you wouldn't see my cute face :) or, again, the other night she tried to tell me how some guy she was really into broke her heart, and endless stupid games amd **** tests! Holy ****!

:confused: are these **** tests? idk. she is so interested face to face and then so distant otherwise. WTF?

sorry probably didn't help much, i needed to vent. But i am in the same "feeling" boat. I feel like i could wear her down but faaaack. :box:

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I saw her a few times today and she seemed a tiny bit awkward when I gave her a hug but she is starting to let her guard down. My goal is to get her back again so we can do something cool on Valentine's day. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you want to hear otherwise, but you came to the wrong place if you wanted advice that didn't involve the words move on. It's the only logical advice.

Hate to break it to you but once you get LJBF'ed there is no way out 99% of the time. Cling to that 1% if you must, but in the end your just wasting your time and setting yourself up for more heartbreak. Just move on.

I remember I tried it ONCE and thought I had succeeded, but it's a trick. You have to be on your game like crazy in order not to screw it up, and the only way to be on your game like that is to be out hooking up with other girls and not giving a **** about this one. Otherwise, as soon as she sees through your charade (and she will), your back to where you started. Cut your losses now and move on.

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
I know you want to hear otherwise, but you came to the wrong place if you wanted advice that didn't involve the words move on. It's the only logical advice.

Hate to break it to you but once you get LJBF'ed there is no way out 99% of the time. Cling to that 1% if you must, but in the end your just wasting your time and setting yourself up for more heartbreak. Just move on.

I remember I tried it ONCE and thought I had succeeded, but it's a trick. You have to be on your game like crazy in order not to screw it up, and the only way to be on your game like that is to be out hooking up with other girls and not giving a **** about this one. Otherwise, as soon as she sees through your charade (and she will), your back to where you started. Cut your losses now and move on.
True. The way I look at it is that I'm gonna go out there and hit on and go out with girls like I usually do, and just keep her on the back burner. I know that she is the jealous type so it'll be pretty interesting to see what happens when she sees me with other girls.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not sugarcoating your story then it just sounds more than anything like this girl doesn't have a lot of self-esteem or confidence towards men. You'd definitely have a chance in that case if you play the persistent card.

But here's the problem. Girls lie about everything that they think they need to. So your blackout make-out session could've been your kiss of death too.

You're chances are probably more like 50/50. But if I can break it down...

Either A. She LJBF'd you because she's not into you even if she was last week (Remember they're monkeys swinging from tree to tree.) or B. She thinks nothing of herself, and quite frankly, no use praying on the weak, right?

Just find another girl and have sex with her. And do it up, show her what your 'friend' missed out on. After your penis hits another vagina, you'll probably forget about little miss party sl*t in about 4 seconds.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854 said:
If you're not sugarcoating your story then it just sounds more than anything like this girl doesn't have a lot of self-esteem or confidence towards men. You'd definitely have a chance in that case if you play the persistent card.

But here's the problem. Girls lie about everything that they think they need to. So your blackout make-out session could've been your kiss of death too.

Either A. She LJBF'd you because she's not into you even if she was last week (Remember they're monkeys swinging from tree to tree.) or B. She thinks nothing of herself, and quite frankly, no use praying on the weak, right?

Just find another girl and have sex with her. And do it up, show her what your 'friend' missed out on. After your penis hits another vagina, you'll probably forget about little miss party sl*t in about 4 seconds.
100%
Thats why the plate theory should be a plate fact.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Great One said:
My friend makes a joke about the me and the girl making out and everyone was laughing their ass off but I noticed that the girl had a puzzled/blank look on her face. It turns out that she didn't remember anything that happened that night, including the hookup. So as the convo goes on we wind of fighting about how she gets too drunk and acts like an idiot and how I got so annoyed by how she was acting that I just left the party that night.

I don't know dude. When a girl fights with me and defends herself about getting too drunk, I don't think it's because she gets weak knees thinking about me. By you getting annoyed that she didnt' remember and her not remembering means you like her alot more than she likes you. If she was going to let you see her naked, she would have remembered the makeout session in less than 2 seconds.

So at the end of the night we make up and everything seems fine. Then last night as we were texting each other, she tells me that she really likes me and she is sorry for how she acted at the party, but she doesn't want to make me upset or lose me and that she thinks the way not to lose me would be by not hooking up and just staying friends because she always ends up doing something to make guys that she likes mad and loses them.

Huh? She really likes you and wants to let you see her naked and inside her, but is afraid you will get upset? Why doesn't she let you decide that for yourself? Very suspicious.
I hate to say it, but move on and NEXT her. They are so many good looking girls out there you can sleep with and they won't cause you any trouble.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to the op and Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp, do you guys realize what you both have in common? you re both spending hours texting these girls, which really gives them power over you no matter how smart you think you txts are.

MagikDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
You re both spending hours texting these girls, which really gives them power over you no matter how smart you think you txts are.
Gee, it's been awhile.

Anyway Drak, I could not have said it better myself.

I'd like to add, as one who's seeing a gal who likes to text me a lot. I find a good question to ask ones self when texting a woman, is weather or not you are sending a text because you have something to say, or because she said something and you just "have to" respond to it. A good sign that woman has got control over you is when you text her just because she did till it becomes pointless, and of course, her interest level will likely drop.

To me, FTF (Face to Face) is the best thing for communication. There's nothing like reading body language and picking up sexual state.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever stopped to consider that maybe she was serious when she said that she normally screws things up with guys she likes?

Imagine, you start dating her and one night she goes out with the girls and gets wasted. Chances are she'll probably make out with some guy!

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been ljbf's lots of times before and the only way I ever pulled it back was to employ the ganji games technique (do a search). while doing this you must be actively sarging, meeting and ****ing other women so that you are truly non reactive when, or more realistically if you meet her again

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854 said:

No sugar coating here. The funny thing has to do with your last paragraph and juice veterans post about ganjiing a girl. Basically, I just stopped talking to her since this whole ordeal. I saw her for the first time today since then and I was walking with one of my friends and this girl that i've been trying to turn into that "other vagina".....well it turns out that the jealousy thing worked (again). She gave me a funny look when I walked passed her without saying anything and I just got a text a few minutes ago "um thanks for walking by me today and not saying hi....that was real sweet of you"

I love myself haha