"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need some advice - don't want to appear hungry

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hey fellas,

Getting some strong IoI's from a girl that works at the gym, she's attractive.
So she always smiles at me and we had some short convo's and I go on to my training.

So my body is changing, going forward due my training schedule and diet. I went training last week and she was winking and smiling at me. Didn't think much of it, just flirted back and moved on. While doing some bench presses she starts to wink again and smile at me a couple of times. So I approached her and had a good convo for 30 minutes. She kept talking, the vibe was good and I ended the convo, she didn't want to stop talking though. Talked about regluar stuff, like work and her school and she has a business and told her I own one too, dudududu. Didn't want to appear to hungry so I asked for her business instagram and I follow it, she did not follow me back though!

Ok so the gyms are closed now by our government so I can't see her anymore there for the next 6 weeks due quaraintaine. I wanted to game her more if I ran into her.

So guess what. My best friend's girlfriend is her best friend for 15 years! So I guess she knows, also my friend told me that I talked to her drunk in the club 1.5 years ago somewhere but we only talked a minute and nothing happened more.

I dont know if she knows that it's me and that im that guy, and that she knows that her friends boyfriend is my buddy. I guess she does but she is attracted otherwise she wouldn't flirt with me.

So i was thinking, should i follow her private instagram account and dm her or just wait out the quarainte and talk to her live in the gym? I can also use my buddy to set something up but that's a bit lame, my gut feeling says.

Oh by the way my friend says that she is kind of getting serious with a guy right now! but he also said that he saw her with 3 different guys in 3 years he knows her.

Any thoughts?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I would just shoot her a message now.

DM her business account since you already follow it. Just reach out and comment on something you guys talked about already, perhaps mention or ask something about her business, or how her semester in school went.

Gauge her interest by how she responds (Is she happy to hear from you or is her tone light, to the point, and professional, etc.), and go from there.
 
Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
So I approached her and had a good convo for 30 minutes. She kept talking, the vibe was good and I ended the convo, she didn't want to stop talking though. Talked about regluar stuff, like work and her school and she has a business and told her I own one too, dudududu.
My first thought from reading all this is that she's looking for a new orbiter/emotional tampon.

Didn't want to appear to hungry so I asked for her business instagram and I follow it, she did not follow me back though!
This is not very masculine/attractive. Going for what you want in a bold and unapologetic way is. Do you want to get to know her or not? Then skip this IG BS. You're doing yourself a disfavour and going in the wrong direction.
Any thoughts?
Ask her out and (re-)read the DJ bible.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Message her, you got nothing to lose basically. Send her something fun that can string a good convo and go from there.

Waiting 6 weeks do make a move in person is just too long period of time.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Ask her out now through Instagram. Don’t ask for her number (you already goofed on that), just ask her out directly there. In the future, when a woman sends IOIs, get the number ASAP. You look weak if you don’t. Her pvssy is probably dry already.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hey fellas,

Getting some strong IoI's from a girl that works at the gym, she's attractive.
So she always smiles at me and we had some short convo's and I go on to my training.

So my body is changing, going forward due my training schedule and diet. I went training last week and she was winking and smiling at me. Didn't think much of it, just flirted back and moved on. While doing some bench presses she starts to wink again and smile at me a couple of times. So I approached her and had a good convo for 30 minutes. She kept talking, the vibe was good and I ended the convo, she didn't want to stop talking though. Talked about regluar stuff, like work and her school and she has a business and told her I own one too, dudududu. Didn't want to appear to hungry so I asked for her business instagram and I follow it, she did not follow me back though!

Ok so the gyms are closed now by our government so I can't see her anymore there for the next 6 weeks due quaraintaine. I wanted to game her more if I ran into her.

So guess what. My best friend's girlfriend is her best friend for 15 years! So I guess she knows, also my friend told me that I talked to her drunk in the club 1.5 years ago somewhere but we only talked a minute and nothing happened more.

I dont know if she knows that it's me and that im that guy, and that she knows that her friends boyfriend is my buddy. I guess she does but she is attracted otherwise she wouldn't flirt with me.

So i was thinking, should i follow her private instagram account and dm her or just wait out the quarainte and talk to her live in the gym? I can also use my buddy to set something up but that's a bit lame, my gut feeling says.

Oh by the way my friend says that she is kind of getting serious with a guy right now! but he also said that he saw her with 3 different guys in 3 years he knows her.

Any thoughts?
DMing or following her IG is beta and orbiting. Orbiting is basically following, and you do not want to do that. If you were already chatting with her, that's one thing. However, if there's no dialog, you SOOL.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
So i was thinking, should i follow her private instagram account and dm her or just wait out the quarainte and talk to her live in the gym? I can also use my buddy to set something up but that's a bit lame, my gut feeling says.
The fact that you're this hesitant about doing it this or that way tells me you have too few options and place too much importance on succeeding.

If you didn't fear failure you would have been bold enough to just go ahead. Your attempt at big brain game isn't going to pay off, you're wasting time. If she's interested she'll go along with what you want right away, if you wait the window of that opportunity will close.

Always strike while the iron is hot.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
follows on ig she followed straight back
Start a convo about whether the gym is doing any "outdoor groups". Follow up with "How are you dealing with all the Health orders?" if she has a BF she will mention him. Ask her out.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ant92

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
16
Age
34
Location
US
Hey fellas,

Getting some strong IoI's from a girl that works at the gym, she's attractive.
So she always smiles at me and we had some short convo's and I go on to my training.

So my body is changing, going forward due my training schedule and diet. I went training last week and she was winking and smiling at me. Didn't think much of it, just flirted back and moved on. While doing some bench presses she starts to wink again and smile at me a couple of times. So I approached her and had a good convo for 30 minutes. She kept talking, the vibe was good and I ended the convo, she didn't want to stop talking though. Talked about regluar stuff, like work and her school and she has a business and told her I own one too, dudududu. Didn't want to appear to hungry so I asked for her business instagram and I follow it, she did not follow me back though!

Ok so the gyms are closed now by our government so I can't see her anymore there for the next 6 weeks due quaraintaine. I wanted to game her more if I ran into her.

So guess what. My best friend's girlfriend is her best friend for 15 years! So I guess she knows, also my friend told me that I talked to her drunk in the club 1.5 years ago somewhere but we only talked a minute and nothing happened more.

I dont know if she knows that it's me and that im that guy, and that she knows that her friends boyfriend is my buddy. I guess she does but she is attracted otherwise she wouldn't flirt with me.

So i was thinking, should i follow her private instagram account and dm her or just wait out the quarainte and talk to her live in the gym? I can also use my buddy to set something up but that's a bit lame, my gut feeling says.

Oh by the way my friend says that she is kind of getting serious with a guy right now! but he also said that he saw her with 3 different guys in 3 years he knows her.

Any thoughts?
Ask her to hang out !

Sounds like another guy might already have a head start on you , so don’t take anything personal . Just be cool! Who knows what can happen down the road.
It’s interesting how caught up in our heads we can get? Don’t sweat nothing pimp!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Never ask, always tell, and guage interest based on compliance. #next @anything not 110% compliance. The funnel you cycle through is compliance and you drunk dial fence sitters at 2am. In part to troll and get D sucked. Back in my day interest was shown meant Dtf. Today its attention *****s on STERIODS. Girls who are porn star kill count and can't ****. Bad sex. Smelly vagina and entitled to the max. Bait. She is either compliant or next.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Normal behavior not to follow you back from her business acc .I would follow her private instagram profile and see if she follows back . If not them you get your answer . If she does follow dm her or respond to one of her stories and pick it up from there and talk for a bit . During quarantine since in my area i couldn’t go out somewhere for a date, i would after some convo and after i established some rapport, i start being sexual and more aggressive until i managed to make her invite me at her home or the opposite depending the flow of the convo .

Other than that , you have to have in mind that she’s friendly because she don’t want her business to be seen as bad but as you well know , always assume attraction. Also never wait for too long , strike while the iron is hot .
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
I would just shoot her a message now.

DM her business account since you already follow it. Just reach out and comment on something you guys talked about already, perhaps mention or ask something about her business, or how her semester in school went.

Gauge her interest by how she responds (Is she happy to hear from you or is her tone light, to the point, and professional, etc.), and go from there.
Not bad advice. However, if it were up to me. I would do some more reconnaissance. Ask your best friend's GF for some information or have him ask her. I would not message her on her business account. I would wait until gyms are open again and resume the playful flirtations taking it from there patiently...

Sounds like you're a little impatient to me. I would ramp up my efforts to game other women by any means necessary so that you don't ruin this one with overly aggressive initial moves.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
So i was thinking, should i follow her private instagram account and dm her or just wait out the quarainte and talk to her live in the gym? I can also use my buddy to set something up but that's a bit lame, my gut feeling says.
No you talk to her at the gym or when you meet her again. Why freaking hide behind computers and other devices like a simp beta stalker?
Get her number or something.. If she rejects you there then you know, and if not then good sheit.


My best friend's girlfriend is her best friend for 15 years!
If I´d were you then I would be smart to be sneaky enough to "abuse and use" that connection. Get you boi's gf to set something up where you are invited to, (like whatever kind of event; party/dinner/meet a local café etc) and then you meet by "accidence" there.
 
Last edited:

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
No you talk to her at the gym or when you meet her again. Why freaking hide behind computers and other devices like a simp beta stalker?
Get her number or something.. If she rejects you there then you know, and if not then good sheit.



If I´d were you then I would be smart enough to be sneaky enough to "abuse and use" that connection. Get you boi's gf to set something up where you are invited to, (like whatever, kind event party/dinner/meet a local café etc) and then you meet by "accidence" there.
YES to the 2nd part especially
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Faouck it, I’m talking to her on ig already, she replies. I’ll let you guys know if i got a succesfull date. If she doesn’t want to meet I’ll put her on the backburner and see what happens if I run into her at the gym again what could be in months since the new lockdown rules here...
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I would just shoot her a message now.

DM her business account since you already follow it. Just reach out and comment on something you guys talked about already, perhaps mention or ask something about her business, or how her semester in school went.

Gauge her interest by how she responds (Is she happy to hear from you or is her tone light, to the point, and professional, etc.), and go from there.
I agree with the above comments. I will add for you to offer a meet up for drinks at a specific day, time and place. How she responds will tell you her interest level. Even if she shoots you down, you made the effort and put the ball in her court.

If she's interested she will meet you or offer an alternative to seeing her.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
“Do you have something in your eye?”

I personally hate winks from females, and I’ve gotten plenty of them in my day. They come off as annoyingly aggressive and masculine.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top