"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Need some advice dealing with HS society

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok first off, this thread is not only for me. IT is for all of us to ask about how to deal with bullies, punks, asswipes, ... basically male trouble. You have the rest of the site to ask about girls :)

I will start this off. I know this one guy at my school. I dunno about you, but NY is full of unique people. This guy is the male version of an attention wh0re. He uses pity to gain "respect" and attention. "Oh boo hoo, I'm so sad. Come be my GF now."

Amazingly, he has had success with this, but his relationships never lasted due to the girls getting tired of his bullsh1t act.

Anyways, lately, I've been applying this DJ stuff and becoming fit and better looking, and not to mention more confident attracting more and more stares towards me.

And away from him.

We used to be friends. Then acquaintances. Then practically enemies. Although I don't think much of this, he has blown it up and I cannot take this abuse. He is basically trying to turn everyone against me.

"AFK haha. You think you're better than everyone. Too good for us eh? Well that's fine. go be by yourself."

And he does this infront of EVERYONE. I just calmly listen to him and laugh it off. Or say, "hey man chill. If it's that time of month, I understand."

Or I say something back like that you know? Thing is, eventually I will run outta stuff to say:D, and there must be a better solution to this.

Making peace with him is not at solution. I have tried, but you know how attention wh-res are. What should I do to shut him down for good? Also, is my behavior towards him (the calm approach) fine, or should I be more aggressive (no fights...our school is 0 tolerance), OR do you have another approach? Please offer advice if you've dealt with these guys before or if you have a wise word to add. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
him: "AFK haha. You think you're better than everyone. Too good for us eh? Well that's fine. go be by yourself."

you: "go cry somewhere else"

him: "but-"

you: "go cry"

when people b!tch at me i just tell them to go cry :D
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
When he talks **** to you, put ure hand to your ear and tell him to shutup its kleenex on the phone and they have a delivery for a ***** ass, then look at him. I find the best way to knock smartarses of there stool, is tell them to shutup to there face. *****es will shutup others wont. This guy sounds like a *****.:p
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
He talks shyt to you because he can!! Once you embaraasss him or give hime a good tongue lashing in front of others - he'll stop!!

Punch a bully in the mouth and he'll have reservations of mocking you next time!!
 

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
be an ass

Basically, if the dude's gonna be an ass to ya', you gotta be a bigger ass back. If he's got no reservation in embarassing you, then the rules of war apply, you got the same right to use the same weapons against him.

Or you can just give him an "I'm pissed off as all f'uck. You're pissing me off. You've got a choice, you can shut up or I'll kick your ass" look. If he still hasn't gotten the message, just give him the verbal ass-kicking of his life.

I don't know, the stare usually works for me... my friends know better than to piss me off by disrespecting me. You get respect by not backing down. It's all mental games in high school, man. Instill a terror in people... I mean, you still have a good time with your friends, and you gotta let your friends know that a mutual respect is necessary for a good friendship, but the ones that disrespect you, keep them in line with the fear that you will seriously hurt them if they continue. Even if you're just bluffing, believe your bluff. The respect has to be there.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If a person is comparing themsevles to you it means that they already feel inferior to you.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
tell him to f*ck off or I'll come over there and kick his ass.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Contrary to the newly popular claims, violence solves everything. Look at most of the great figures of history, the emperors, commanders, leaders. They got where they did by pure violence. They didn't take sh1t from anyone. So why should you? Today's school systems are very easy-going on acts of violence.

So let's say you do something like putting the mothafuka's mouth to a stair, and stomping on the back of his head. Yeah, blood, gore, girls screaming, teachers rushing through the crowd. But rules are rules. And if you have no record of violence, all you will get is a warning. Second incident - suspension. Third - expulsion. At least most schools are like that. Variations may apply, but they are minor in general.

However, the reputation is gonna spread. It will be bullies who will step out of your path in the hallways, dreading your stare, since they know that you are one tough ruthless fsck, and you should'nt be messed with.

So if you gonna do something like I suggested, then do it in front of everyone. Why not? He's humiliating you in front of the entire school. Return the favor.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
hahahah
Every school is "zero tolerance" on fights buddy. Unless hes a girl, hes not gonna cry to the nurse if you give him a good punch to the face.
**** in a slap-box fight i tookon the most "feared" person in my group of friends as a joke, the ***** slapped my head against a wall on "accident"[i've whooped his ass before, so he ment to hit me hard].
All that happened was i had a headache and a few people had to calm me down by telling me not to beat his face in cause a teacher was looking out way.

No teacher will see if you throw one punch. And if eh retaliates...get all ur friends to say he started it :) lol
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
If a person is comparing themsevles to you it means that they already feel inferior to you.
So true.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Making peace with him is not at solution. I have tried, but you know how attention wh-res are. What should I do to shut him down for good? Also, is my behavior towards him (the calm approach) fine, or should I be more aggressive (no fights...our school is 0 tolerance), OR do you have another approach? Please offer advice if you've dealt with these guys before or if you have a wise word to add. Thanks.
I posted this a while ago, It somewhat applies to the situation, if you need some more tips after you read this i'd be glad to help. I mastered the art of getting people off my back. :D

Vincent - Anger and how to deal!

:D
 
Top