Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice dating single mother

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a good idea? Can it really work or it doesnt worth to invest my time on a woman that already have a child?

In some aspects she seems to be nice. No orbitters and cut it from her life when we talked about.

She has a good job, she show interest in me and demonstrate it.

But there is this thing that her daughter will always be priority and our time together will probably be compromised by that.

I would like to hear some opinions about that. Even the good side and the bad side of that.

Ive read a lot that single mother is kind of a red flag. So any point on that I would appreciate too.

Im just a bit afraid that I might be getting into trouble. So I need to understand it better to see if it worth or not.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a good idea? Can it really work or it doesnt worth to invest my time on a woman that already have a child?

In some aspects she seems to be nice. No orbitters and cut it from her life when we talked about.

But there is this thing that her daughter will always be priority and our time together will probably be compromised by that.

I would like to hear some opinions about that. Even the good side and the bad side of that.

Ive read a lot that single mother is kind of a red flag. So any point on that I would appreciate too.

Im just a bit afraid that I might be getting into trouble. So I need to understand it better to see if it worth or not.
It's generally a bad idea, especially for a childless man.

Women's white collar jobs are irrelevant to their SMVs and often detract from them.

Listen to Rich Cooper about this.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't even read your story....
Even if you don't love like yourself don't do.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's generally a bad idea, especially for a childless man.

Women's white collar jobs are irrelevant to their SMVs and often detract from them.

Listen to Rich Cooper about this.

Rich Cooper has some good points on that.

He also says about woman always putting her child first, so the relationship will always be aside.

At the beginning she was really into, saying that the relationship was priority. That she wanted to get married and that she never met a guy like me before and all those things when people fall in love.

But it suddenly changed yesterday when she found out her ex husband lost his job.

She said she was worried and would be away and talk less to process these thoughts.

I personally think that in bad times, it would be more natural for a person to want to get closer and ask for support from their partner. But I respected and gave her that space.

After that it seems that the person I met and who seemed to prioritize the relationship changed. I still gonna observe it when I met with her, if I really sense something is wrong Im gonna leave.

Also have to take into consideration what Rich Cooper said. I've never date a single mother who I started to create some kind feeling. So its totally new for me and I have to be aware of those red flags.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich Cooper has some good points on that.

He also says about woman always putting her child first, so the relationship will always be aside.

At the beginning she was really into, saying that the relationship was priority. That she wanted to get married and that she never met a guy like me before and all those things when people fall in love.

But it suddenly changed yesterday when she found out her ex husband lost his job.

She said she was worried and would be away and talk less to process these thoughts.

I personally think that in bad times, it would be more natural for a person to want to get closer and ask for support from their partner. But I respected and gave her that space.

After that it seems that the person I met and who seemed to prioritize the relationship changed. I still gonna observe it when I met with her, if I really sense something is wrong Im gonna leave.

Also have to take into consideration what Rich Cooper said. I've never date a single mother who I started to create some kind feeling. So its totally new for me and I have to be aware of those red flags.

Bro, you are with us for 5 years now. How can this even be a topic?

The single mom will do and tell you ANYTHING to lock you down in a marriage and might even get pregnant to have even more leverage in you.

She just let her mask drop for a moment over her ex, what does that red flag tell you?
Why is the job of her ex even important?

Dont invite this deamon into your life bro.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got involved with one knowing all of Rich Coopers videos, I should have listened. Just take that advice and move on lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally a bad idea. But
often depends on what you want from this....things are not always black and white

If looking for ltr id say choose who you date wisely, often the hardship of the eventual break up is not worth the squeeze.

And with single mom its often either an eventual breakup or a provider/ miserable life.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Unless you are a single dad, stay away from single moms. If she´s really hot and is begging for your d1ck go ahead and hit it but wear a condom and never give her exclusivity or the gf label.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That she wanted to get married and that she never met a guy like me before and all those things when people fall in love.
Unless the woman saying those words is a virgin, it should not be viewed as a compliment, more of a test to see how gullible you really are. Coming from a single mom, they are not just empty words but a joke in poor taste.

The 'never met a guy like you' charade sure didn't last long, did it? :D

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you are with us for 5 years now. How can this even be a topic?

The single mom will do and tell you ANYTHING to lock you down in a marriage and might even get pregnant to have even more leverage in you.

She just let her mask drop for a moment over her ex, what does that red flag tell you?
Why is the job of her ex even important?

Dont invite this deamon into your life bro.
You have a good point.

About the job she said it was bad because her daughter will lose the health plan and she got worried about that. Also the money she receive by that ex will split into half until he find another job.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got involved with one knowing all of Rich Coopers videos, I should have listened. Just take that advice and move on lol
Can you share what happened in that relationship? Was the same points mentioned by Rich Cooper?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally a bad idea. But
often depends on what you want from this....things are not always black and white

If looking for ltr id say choose who you date wisely, often the hardship of the eventual break up is not worth the squeeze.

And with single mom its often either an eventual breakup or a provider/ miserable life.
She have some points that I liked and for a moment I believed that she worth to invest on a LTR. But after our talk yesterday, I really in doubt.

I have my problems in life that can make me sad, but I would not behave like that with someone I have feelings for.

As I understood from her words, her daughter will always be her priority. She also have some stuffs on church that she participates that might take some time on weekends, also family events or other stuffs. Basically I cant see how we will have a quality time together to build a relationship.

It seems she is looking for a provider, not a partner.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are a single dad, stay away from single moms. If she´s really hot and is begging for your d1ck go ahead and hit it but wear a condom and never give her exclusivity or the gf label.
For the sex part she has a strong libido and she doesnt get tired. Idk if she really feels attracted to me or if she is just like that with anyone.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the woman saying those words is a virgin, it should not be viewed as a compliment, more of a test to see how gullible you really are. Coming from a single mom, they are not just empty words but a joke in poor taste.

The 'never met a guy like you' charade sure didn't last long, did it? :D
Haha thats true. She literally changed from a woman who said that our relationship would be priority and the most important thing, to something like: its important, but not as...

One day before that event of her ex losing his job I've already noticed some subtle changes... It seemed she wasn't that much in love anymore.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case of being a single dad, what changes? Cause Im a single dad.

Unfortunately I don't have much contact with my son since his mother joined (my dad gave house to her and money, so she comply with everything my dad ask her to do) with my narcissist parents and everytime I try to get close to him they got in action and start the manipulation, games and all sh1t a narcissist like to do. Its like fighting a war that I literally can't win.

But being a single dad it could worth in any means? Or it still doesnt?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
In that case of being a single dad, what changes? Cause Im a single dad.

Unfortunately I don't have much contact with my son since his mother joined (my dad gave house to her and money, so she comply with everything my dad ask her to do) with my narcissist parents and everytime I try to get close to him they got in action and start the manipulation, games and all sh1t a narcissist like to do. Its like fighting a war that I literally can't win.

But being a single dad it could worth in any means? Or it still doesnt?
If both of you are single parents, it could be easier for you to "connect" with her than to connect with a childless woman. That being said, If I was a single dad and I could still pull childless women, I would go for the childless women most of the time, but that´s just me.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she’s a widow or the father completely out of the picture…then maybe.