Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need serious advice

WeaponOfWar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's almost been a year now in my relationship(in two weeks we have a year). We had a break because i was too suffocating,we got back together.

Things were great, we got along awesome since we got together,we started doing climbing and art classes,we were really tight. But college started.

We are at the same college but we didn't have time. At first she was too tired and she kept going with her folks at the countryside, we started fighting over dumb stuff and she told me she is getting tired of fighting. Slowly she was to tired to go out and distanced herself.

I confronted her yesterday and she told me that she wants to break up. She is much to stressed at this point because she needs big grades to avoid paying taxes the next year(thats how it works in my country),she is at this college because her parents sent her here and she just doesn't have any energy for our relationship. She told me that she really cares for me but right now she doesn't love me anymore and can't fight for us and doesn't have the energy to make things right. That it wouldn't be fair for me to be in a one sided relationship where she can be herself only when we have vacations and stuff,she doesn't know how long she will be like this and there is no point. She told me she tried to think of a solution for this,that she really didn;t want to hurt me and asked me for any ideas but i didn't have any good ones,just being together until the stress goes away, but that would be stupid.So breaking up was the best thing for now. She mixes feelings with her problems.I was...heartbroken.

She told me that she would like us to stay friends but it's up to me.I told her that it's clear that there is smth left because we actually laughed and such things yesterday. We still have chemistry.She hugged me and before she left she wanted to kiss my cheek but i kissed her on the lips and she smiled and i told her "friends ,yeah?" and she laughed. And I asked her "what are we now? friends with benefits,together but in somekind of a break thing but where we talk?" she laughed and told me she doesn't know.We are broken up.I told her that at a certain point she will snap out of this and she didn't deny it ,she told me that if it will be for us to get together again it might happen and it will be up to me to say yes or no. I really wanted to fight for her but I can't do much now since she gave up. I told her that if she will see somebody else it will be over(even flings). She told me its up to me what i decide to do and up to her what she does. So my question is...what now?
I really love her,especially now that I saw that we fit together so well when she actually wants for things to work out,but she basically gave up for her career right now. She doesn't want to open up now and let me in.

What should I do? I would like to stay i in touch with her and somehow fight to win her back,as in make her want to fight for us and help her get through this period,but i don't know how or..I'm so very lost. I though about just trying to improve myself and go on and in time if she wants to come back she will but what about other flings or opportunities? I don't want to get into a relationship right now but flings might ease the pain,i have oportunities,there is this girl whom i can be friends with benefits,but at the same time she might just have tested me or who knows, won't that be giving up on her? Or doing this will show her that I'm moving on and she will start to fight for me? I also know that being friends has it's own risks.

I'm just asking you guys do you have any ideea of what i could do to make her want to fight again,or how i should do it. I know for hell that i won't be able to let her go completley. So do you guys have any good advice i could follow, giving up on this after a year seems so crappy.
I really need some direction right now.

What would be the best solution to fight to make her get her strength back,just let time pass,see other girls and let it up to her ...or i don't know..

Thanks

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paragraph police have secured the area and are now withdrawing.

Last edited:

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she doesn't love you anymore.

Let's compare a relationship to two people in a room. Both of your feelings are decorating the room.

When she said she doesn't love you anymore, that means she has packed her bags and has one foot out the door. You're still in that room.

Your job now is to pack up your things and say goodbye to the relationship. You cannot make her love you again. You cannot make someone "fight" for you. You can look back on this, learn from it, but the end has happened. It's over.

You are not friends. You cannot BE friends. It's over. I'm sorry to tell you this.

In addition, you keep mentioning how you want to make her "fight" for you again. Let me just give you a word of advice: Constantly having to fight for someone gets exhausting. And people misuse the phrase "fight for someone" in a relationship. When you are "fighting for someone" in a relationship, that refers to overcoming life circumstances keeping you apart (such as standing up to an oppressive parent, moving to a town closer, rearranging your schedule so you can have more time together). It doesn't refer to a battle for someone's feelings.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sht test. Keep on being friendly with her, fvck her if you can, but bring other chicks into the picture. You are at college, there are literally thousands of horny girls within walking distance, go talk to some of them right now but don't burn your bridge.

WeaponOfWar

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time we got into a break it was again because she got too stressed,now college is doing the same thing,she can't focus on both things,that's why I'm saying "fight". Her problems always get mixed with her feelings. I don't really know what to say. Thank you anyways.