Need pro Help with GF

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, i havn't posted much but i've been here for a while. I listen more than i speak as i've learned. Well anywyas i got a question which i couldn't really find an answer too. I have a girlfriend which i've been with for like 3 weeks now. Her birthday is coming up soon (she is turing 17, i'm 18) and i want to make it the best day of her life. My quesions are:
1. What could I buy her. Its her birthday and i want to buy her something ORIGINAL! Any tips on this, and please give serious anwers that have worked for you.
2. What can i do with her to make it a great day for her. Any tips of what to do.
ps were not at the point or close to the point of having sex. So if ur thinking something in those lines it wont work.
THANKS

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get her a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure or massage at a *nice* local spa. It'll run you like 40 for the manicure/pedicure, or 50 for the massage. If you really want to spend some money just get both.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something orignial not just buying her gifts. Go on a picnic to the park. Give her some stuffed animal or something like that. Then take a walk and have her friends meet her and suprise her.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the gift, if this is your first serious gift you have to give her don't spend over 50 dollars. Because if you spend a lot it can either freak her out, or it could awaken her inner gold digger. Also giving her a relatively inexpensive gift is a great way to gauge what kind of person is. If she expects something lavish like pearls or some other dumb sh*t then you know its probably not a good idea to have an LTR with her.

About the celebration, cook for her, if you have to do it at her house and with her mothers help. If cooking isn't a strong point for you then I suggest you buy some nice prepared food and make it look like you cooked it yourself.(I.E. put it on the plate, and some garnish, make sure it stays warm and viola.)

-Grey Fox