need opinions

Nemesis

Reaction score
alright so this is how it goes... a friend of mine which happens to also be a close friend of this girl recently accused me of doing sum desperate stuff that i didnt do.

so i got irritated and got into an argument with him. this girl tried to become the mediator and i kinda handled things badly there and lambasted her as well. So...i wouldnt have given an f if this girl was just annybody but it so happened to be a girl which i'm quite interested in. Now she's like giving me the cold shoulder.

So what do u guys think i should do? Should i apologise to her or something? If yes, how should i do it so as not to sound desperate/ DJ style?? hehe.. thx in advance :)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cursed out friend A and female B. Now you want to appologize to female? Your priorities are wrong. Your friend is insecure. You ****ed up your chances with the chick.

Concluded.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are, you've ****ed it.

Learn from your mistakes and in future dont fight with people, be a man, not a teenage girl with PMS.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the future, remember to be calm, cool, and collected. This will help in a lot of things. Furthermore, if you feel really angry about something, hold it in for a little while; that extra time may make you think twice about doing something stupid.

As for apologizing, I wouldn't do it. Doc Love said something to the effect that you should only apologize immediately after it happens. Anything else is too late.