Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need opinion of those high level with girls

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the beginning most of us failed being nice guys so we “changed” ourselves to be more dismissive and a bad boy to get the girls. This got us greater results however I think at the top of the top the man never changes himself for NOBODY and gets Most of the women chasing him. What do you guys think? Just a thought that came in my head while I was driving

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Too many "theories" on here. 99% of the posts don't involve real people.

The few posts that do involve real people are usually much less exciting.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started getting women when i stopped pretending being someone that i wasn’t. The number of women started to climb when i started to work on myself. Trying to be a badboy even though you are a sensitive and good dude , will only make you look like a clown.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is being the best you can be for yourself. It's not about changing for someone, but for yourself. Of course, when you change for yourself other people will notice it, girls will be attracted, men will see you as someone to be followed, so on. When you're changing yourself for someone else you'll have more motivation, but your motivation won't last long. In the other hand, it's hard to do things for yourself, but doing it is the best act of self love you could possibly do.

In other words, do things for yourself, you'll start loving yourself more, and by loving yourself more you'll do more things for yourself.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. The top 10% of guys have looks, status, and money.

I get the sense that you don't consider yourself a Top 10% man.

You should work on that.
You didn’t answer the question you moron. Nice subtle jab though

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My other handle is "F'a'ck This" Because when I took that attitude things got a lot better. When you have nothing to lose you are a hell of a lot more bold...and it is more of an internal thing than an outward demonstration of action. And I didn't have to be an A-Hole...I just quit suffering fools and took action for my own happiness rather than trying to please other people.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those guys at the top 10% had to change too
we just don't see their journey because we are on the outside looking in . it all comes down to motivation and having something outside of women.
lack of motivation is a lack of living, not just for women but no motivation to belong to anything greater than yourself , or participate in anything greater than yourself.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, the biggest tip I can give is vague af but I dont know how to explain it better so here goes: Believe in yourself, be confident in what you are and do, be assertive and take care of yourself and always look to improve.

When you radiate these things, people will automatically take notice and folllw you or be drawn to you. Try to stand out and be authentic but not in a stupid way(ie tattooing your forehead is retarded) if its obvious you are just trying to stand out, people won't believe in you or be drawn to you.

I've gotten the best reactions from people when I feel untouchable. Ie tonight I felt amazing about myself and I went to a place where there were like 30 of my friends (men and women) and they saw me arrive and started shouting my name like I just hit a clutch deep 3 game 6 nba finals. Other people took notice and started treating me like a celebrity. If you feel amazing about yourself, other people automatically take notice and treat you accordingly.

No such thing as top 10%. It's an excuse for losers who brand others as Chads and Tyrones and blames genetics for their shortcomings. If you are really ugly there's options for that nowadays but generally almost any man can be attractive to women regardless of looks. Groom yourself, dress nice and dassit, you'll standout compared to other men because most dudes nasty af.

And the last pointer is: be scarce. If you have a lot of things going in your life, you will automatically be scarce because you wont have time enough to always be around. Be scarce and fun and people will treat you like a king. A person's vibe gets picked up real quick by others.