Need new hobbies

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of have a boring life. I'll be 20 soon and I really need to make a change. Right now Im waiting for a job and a shipping date for the Air Force, but I been waiting since last summer and Im growning impaitent with the Air Force. I days are usually like this. Wake up at 4:30 am, go to my first job. About 1:30 I go to my second job. At 5:30 I'll go to the libary, gym, or pick up my little brother. After that I just watch tv, study, or whatever at home till about 9 when I go to sleep. Two days out of the week I get out of work to go to an college class.

Recently, I go my hours reduce at my first job so it wouldn't be too stressful for me. With more times to do things, I'll thinking about joining a boxing gym or a Tae Kwon Do gym. Dont know which one I should join.

I also dont know what to do on weekends. I have some friends that I go out with on the weekends, but since my best friend got a girl friend we hardly hang out. I need to make some new friends or somthing. I like to go bowling, but would it look stupid to go bowling by myself on the weekend.

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My hobbies are bodybuilding and street magic. I'm about to start martial arts soon, either Muay Thai or Brazilian Jujitsu. Find something you'll enjoy and will make you a more well rounded person. I'm also spending more time reading books instead of surfing online. Learning an instrument can also help you in your DJ ways.

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a guitar, its good company when you're alone and chicks love guitar players.. although it might take you 4-5 months to start playing songs...