Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Motivation

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all,

(i've searched for motivation thread, but none have hit the spot for me)

i'm a beginner. i've spent a month or so studying attraction, reading articles, learning new techniques and working on a few things as well (such as eye contact, body posture, socializing skills, etc). i've been improving myself drastically over the past few months. i still can't approach women or havn't been setting up dates with the current ones that i have. however, i'm lacking complete motivation to do so. i work 8-4:30, come home, and just chill around chatting on msn. i've become lazy. i have to force myself to go to the gym, because i'm lacking motivation for that as well. i was planning on just going out to a mall one day and practicing approaches, but now i'm lacking motivation for that. i have a few prospects here and there that i should set up dates for, but i'm lacking motivation to call them up and set those up.

NOW.. i know we ALL have been at this point, one way or another. what did you guys do? how did you re-motivate yourself? what's the best advice you can give? anything will do, i will try it. i've been trying to force myself to do things lately, but it's just so hard. i'm not even motivated enough to come here and read articles. there's so much i want to do and have been planning to do. differnet books i want to read, articles i want to study and learn. i make a to-do list for myself, and can't live by it.

any help, please?

thanks in advance.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go home, sit around, chat and do nothing. You let all the potential women who want you, go by. You sit around improving and improving and for what. Like a knife you will over sharpen yourself, and you will keep on going until there is no blade left and no one wants a bladeless knife. At this point you just live to die, you do nothing and you dream of some better life you are never going to attempt. One day you are going to wake up old, fat and bald to the sound of the TV going off the air and it will be dark in the room of your rest home for the old, and realize everything you dreamed of and wanted to try has long since passed you by. You say you want motivation, but it really sounds like you were writing your epitapth and looking for mourners.

-Grey Fox

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about ***** all the time, how good it feels, every little sensation....

THEN :

Don't whack it anymore...but keep thinking about sex.

OR ask yourself what you are missing out on by continuing in your present ways.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Think about ***** all the time, how good it feels, every little sensation....

THEN :

Don't whack it anymore...but keep thinking about sex.

OR ask yourself what you are missing out on by continuing in your present ways.
Yeah, getting yourself real horny and not whackin works to help motivate... Hard to do it at first, though...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find I get my strongest motivation to train / eat well / approach when desire hits its peak.

This Friday / Saturday evening, take a trip into town. Just walk around a while and glance at some ladies...

..and feel the burning I WANT grow inside you. Now don't let go of it, and your laziness will melt away.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tempest
hey all,

(i've searched for motivation thread, but none have hit the spot for me)

i'm a beginner. i've spent a month or so studying attraction, reading articles, learning new techniques and working on a few things as well (such as eye contact, body posture, socializing skills, etc). i've been improving myself drastically over the past few months. i still can't approach women or havn't been setting up dates with the current ones that i have. however, i'm lacking complete motivation to do so. i work 8-4:30, come home, and just chill around chatting on msn. i've become lazy. i have to force myself to go to the gym, because i'm lacking motivation for that as well. i was planning on just going out to a mall one day and practicing approaches, but now i'm lacking motivation for that. i have a few prospects here and there that i should set up dates for, but i'm lacking motivation to call them up and set those up.

NOW.. i know we ALL have been at this point, one way or another. what did you guys do? how did you re-motivate yourself? what's the best advice you can give? anything will do, i will try it. i've been trying to force myself to do things lately, but it's just so hard. i'm not even motivated enough to come here and read articles. there's so much i want to do and have been planning to do. differnet books i want to read, articles i want to study and learn. i make a to-do list for myself, and can't live by it.

any help, please?

thanks in advance.

" i've been improving myself drastically over the past few months. i still can't approach women or havn't been setting up dates with the current ones that i have."

If you cannot so approaches, then where is the 'drastic improvemt' that u claim to have?

"however, i'm lacking complete motivation to do so. i work 8-4:30, come home, and just chill around chatting on msn. i've become lazy. i have to force myself to go to the gym, because i'm lacking motivation for that as well."

hmm .. pick up golf club and beat ur head with it for 30 times .. see if that motivates you ..

No .. but for real.

Here is how you motivate yourself. HATE your current image!
you now .. is your WORST ENEMY. you in future .. PUA is real you. thats my motivation. If I do not do it now, someone else play her. If I do not do it now, my old image will still linger. If I do not do it now, I will still be AFC tomorrow. If I do not do it now, I WON'T DO IT TOMORROW!

PS: get ur self nice energetic/considerate/fun wings/buddies .. its more fun when PU in group .. Those who says no .. they are lying!

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beethoven
I find I get my strongest motivation to train / eat well / approach when desire hits its peak.

This Friday / Saturday evening, take a trip into town. Just walk around a while and glance at some ladies...

..and feel the burning I WANT grow inside you. Now don't let go of it, and your laziness will melt away.
thanks beethoven, best advice and probably the most accurate to which relates to me. i've noticed if i simply FORCE myself to call up a girl, then BOOM, i'm motivated to do more. i'm back in. all i have to do is grab my balls, and get somewhat in there by calling a girl. now i feel the urge to go out saturday at the mall and spend a good 8 hours getting over my fear of rejection.