Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need LTR Advice

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in an LTR for 6 years now and we've broken up 4 times. I'm getting so sick and tired of this relationship I don't know what to do and it's not that I don't love the girl because I REALLY do. Let me rundown our breakups:

4.5 years ago - I was really mean and immature for the first year in our relationship so she broke up with me (rightfully so).

4 years ago - Some moron at her work started talk to her and I guess she liked the attention... I got the boot

2 years ago - Another moron at another job made some moves on her and was "there as a friend"... I got the boot again

1 year ago (last summer) - I told her I needed to date other girls. We broke up for a month and got back together.

So here I am a year later and all I can think about is other women. I don't even want a relationship with them, just mess around. Everytime I try to talk about this with her I always get asked "You don't love me?". It's not that though, I do love her... hell, I want to marry her someday, but I have to get stuff out of my system. I've only had 2 partners before and my "fool around" count is under 10. I feel like I miss out on a LOT in the past 6 years and before I know it the prime of my life will be over. On the otherhand I love her SO much and don't want to lose her!

What do I do??

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She cheated on you with at least 2 guys and you really love her? You have more stamina than I do

I think you need to explain to her that you feel like you need to experience other women and that if she is cool with that, then fine. if she's not, then you need to break up with her.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the boot twice because of other guys. I would have let her know after taking her back the second time, if this EVER happens again, that is the END, and stick with your promise.

Everytime you tell her about how you want to mess around with other girls and you get the "you dont love me" stuff, is fair enough. And everytime you do it, she looses more and more respect for you!! You dont say sh*t like that to your LTR girlfriend, WTF is that?

You have 2 decisions and they are quiet obvious, I dont even know why you posted this.

First = dump her and fukc around with other girls.
Second = stay with her and stop your winging.

If you take the first, u may loose her for good, so REALLY think about it before you do anything stupid.
Second, you have to accept you are with her for a long time, and deal with it. It shouldnt be something you hate and always wish you wernet doing it, you should enjoy being with her man!

Reaction score
There is no loyalty on her part in this relationship - expect to get burned again when she wants another pimp.

You telling her that you want to see other women only encourages and assures her that she should be looking for another dude in the meantime!

You should chase other women and not be loyal to an unloyal one!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question

Originally posted by GaryNas
...I've only had 2 partners before and my "fool around" count is under 10...
how many, if any, of these 12 other women were better than her sexually?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she felt the same way about you, she wouldn't have cheated on you. You even asked and told her about your feelings for other girls, she didn't give you warnings like this.

I think this is a lost cause. It isn't worth it if she doesn't feel the same way and is always looking for the bigger better deal. I think you should reconsider the relationship one more time and see if it's worth it in the long run.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on.

Firstly she cheated on you and gave you the old heave ho.

Secondly - you'll always feel the way you feel (not fvcked enough women) - so end it now - go have fun.

Your to young to be in a LTr of 6 yrs anyway.

Go fvck until your 30.

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with New Man on this one - in a relationship that is worth being in, the need to experience other women isn't there. You're cuttin' yourself short by staying in a relationship that your not 100% positive with, and her too. Get out and get laid!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, there's soemthing about you that keeps her coming back, and you keep allowing it to go on.

Here's my advise..... this has been going on for longer than it should.... stop wasting each others time..... you are 24, you should be living it up at this age, not tide down. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID! ....date.... learn about what you like in women... find the one that matches your needs the most, and do not settle for anything less. If you like blondes, go for blondes, if you want someone tall, go for tall blondes, etc... do not give yourself any reason to question yourself about your choice later. If you are not 100% happy now, chances are, you ain't going to be 6 years down the road.

If she can't do it, you need to be a man, and do it. How you do it, is up to you... hell, who knows, maybe a year or two down the road, you guys may renew your relationship, after having sometime to date others, but now, I think you know what you want to do... make your decision, and go with it, right or wrong... it's time to sh*t, or get off the pot dude.

BTW.... if you find that after you guys are split up, you can't get any leg, don't be a p*ssy and go running back to her... give it some time...