rgeere
Master Don Juan
I erased this because I feel now it is between me and them to sort out... Sorry...
Last edited:
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Ok, the reason I was peeved off at the fact that she put that on my plate was that I have felt that they had rediculed me earlier and that she was doing it again to possibly test my reaction.Originally posted by usdaprime
Looks to me that her putting a cup on your tray is no big deal and when you made a deal out of it they thought you was an azzhole and treated you as such. Is this a joke or for real?
Is this what your talking about? What things was she showing off about him?The other girl who was the guys girlfriend started showing off things about him right in front of me. I kept my cool, but sort of ignored the fact that she was doing that
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Like for example she asked him to take off his shirt, and he did, and she made comments like "Look at that sexy chest and flat stomach" and he made a few comments as well...Originally posted by usdaprime
Is this what your talking about? What things was she showing off about him?
Can you guys stop being losers and erasing threads... what, you don't want anymore advice? You are afraid they will see it? Christ, if you are embarrassed by anonymous strangers you got issues. Just put your post back or don't post at all. This is just a stupid waste of space but everyone with less than 60 posts seems to do it so this is a WARNING TO EVERYONE.Originally posted by rgeere
I erased this because I feel now it is between me and them to sort out... Sorry...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.