Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need improvement on sealing the deal that night

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some tips on sealing the deal that night with the girl. What am I doing wrong? In all the situations below I met the girl that night in the bar using ****y & funny, apply kino, number close them, and then proceed to dance with them and/or eventually make out with them. AFTER WE LEAVE THE BAR WHY WONT THEY COME UP TO MY APARTMENT OR LET ME COME INTO THEIRS SO WE CAN CONTINUE?????? Is there anything else I can do to make them want this more THAT NIGHT.. how can I get them more hot for me? What are your tips/advice? What lines do you use to get them back to your place that night? Keep in mind bars close at 4AM in NYC.

I live in NYC and am 25 y/o. This is where all my encounters occur and they have been at bars near my apartment and have happenned to me in the past 2 weeks.

1) Met HB9 36 y/o woman at bar, her friend leaves, she stays with me we talk, dance, kiss for next 2 hours, heavy kino. Its getting late *I* suggest its time to go and I say I will walk her back to her place.. walk her back, kiss more out front, I imply I want to go upstairs but she says no and walks in.

2) Met HB8 21 y/o woman at a bar, get her number. Next week she txts me to meet up, I meet up dont even see her in the bar until everyone is leaving. I see her outside, we chat I tell her to walk me back to my place (****y/funny) She does, we make out in front of my building, I invite her in, she is hesitant, I ask again she agrees, comes up we go to 2nd base but she wont let me do anything more, she does sleep over though!

3) Met 29 y/o HB7 at a bar, her friend leaves, she stays with me, we talk, dance, kiss a lot in the bar. I walk her out of bar we walk down by my apartment kiss more, she says she has to go, gets in cab and leaves.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you met them all at bars, that may have something to do with it. Their inhibitions were lowered, however a lot of women won't have ONS. Most quality ones won't.

I wouldn't take this personally. This has happened to all of us. Your best bet is to follow up with the ones you actually like and pursue it further.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
a lot of women won't have ONS. Most quality ones won't.
Wrong. Most woman have had a ONS including quality ones.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score