"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

need help!!

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Ok Im having trouble with this girl right now. She is really getting to me, and ive never had these feelings before. Most of the time I meet a girl, hook up and its over. Ive known her for awhile but never pursued her because she had a boyfriend. One night we both ran into eachother at a party and started talking bye the end of the knight we ended up messing around a little bit even though she had that same boyfriend. a few days later she broke up with him. she told me it wasnt because of what happened between me and her. she told me she had feelings for me but she is afraid to give up all she had with that guy since they have been together for around 4 years. so I dont know what to do should I tell her i need a decision so i can get on with my life or should i let her figure it out and be patient?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dirkdiggler
a few days later she broke up with him. she told me it wasnt because of what happened between me and her. she told me she had feelings for me but she is afraid to give up all she had with that guy since they have been together for around 4 years. so I dont know what to do should I tell her i need a decision so i can get on with my life or should i let her figure it out and be patient?
Am I reading this correctly? I just don't get it. First you say she broke up with him and that she has feelings for you. Then you say that she doesn't want to give up all she had with that guy (but you said they already broke up).
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
listen, dong give her an ultimatum, like "it's either me or him" or something like that. she will 99% of the time say him- even if she doesnt want it.
when you give girls ultimatums it puts the girl on a defense- she has to think on her feet, and most the time they make a rash decision.
just appear mysterious, and like you are always busy, and continue to raise her IL. If she's into you enough, she will drop her b/f, and go out w/ you.
I wouldnt say n e thing, but if you do want to say something, say:
her: i have feelings for you
you: that's nice, i'm glad
her: ok?!
you: well, i'm gonna take off, i got things to do
her: what kinda things?
you: it's a secret!
and leave...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Am I reading this correctly? I just don't get it. First you say she broke up with him and that she has feelings for you. Then you say that she doesn't want to give up all she had with that guy (but you said they already broke up).
Ok I guess I didnt explain it enough. She did brake up with him, because it wasn't fair to him that she had feelings for me. She still loves him, but she don't know if it can work out. So right now she needs to make a decision. And I was asking for help on how to approach this because I think she is aiming towards me, and I dont want to ruin anything.
 
Top