"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Need help!

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Toronto,Canada
Hey guys!I wana ask you for advise.
Theris a girl i like and i think she is interested in me.But im not sure about that and i want to find out is she likes me...Oh yeah theris one problem...She dosent speak english...What should i do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If she ever was interested in you, then you probably blew it by now. Read one of the bibles (they're stuck at the top of the HS forum) and then come ask your questions.
 

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Toronto,Canada
I dont think i blew it...Cause she is new in my school...Its ben about a week we met...So i read the "bible"...Should i ask her out or make sure that she likes me?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Why do you want to make sure she likes you? There is no absolute way to find that out without asking her out.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Uh... so she doesn't know any English.

Unless you can learn Spanish VERY QUICKLY, I don't think that she'd want to go out on a date with a guy who can't even communicate with her. It'd probably scare her because she doesn't understand what you're saying.

Is this girl just plain hot and you don't know anything about her? I dunno, I can just picture some suave guy who knows Spanish helping her out and taking her away.

Tricky stuff for you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Toronto,Canada
Well...She know very-very little english...But you right...If she cant communicate with me it wont be any fun...
 
Top