Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help!

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!I wana ask you for advise.
Theris a girl i like and i think she is interested in me.But im not sure about that and i want to find out is she likes me...Oh yeah theris one problem...She dosent speak english...What should i do?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ever was interested in you, then you probably blew it by now. Read one of the bibles (they're stuck at the top of the HS forum) and then come ask your questions.

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think i blew it...Cause she is new in my school...Its ben about a week we met...So i read the "bible"...Should i ask her out or make sure that she likes me?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to make sure she likes you? There is no absolute way to find that out without asking her out.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... so she doesn't know any English.

Unless you can learn Spanish VERY QUICKLY, I don't think that she'd want to go out on a date with a guy who can't even communicate with her. It'd probably scare her because she doesn't understand what you're saying.

Is this girl just plain hot and you don't know anything about her? I dunno, I can just picture some suave guy who knows Spanish helping her out and taking her away.

Tricky stuff for you.

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...She know very-very little english...But you right...If she cant communicate with me it wont be any fun...