"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need help !!!

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hey, I am in high school, pretty popular, I talk to mostly everyone and I'm not shy at all. I hang around a lot of girls and I'm pretty much having fun at school. But I've read somewhere on this site that you should NEVER tell a girl that you love her... it was bugging me because I was wondering how does a relationship starts then? Because the girls DON'T approach boys and tell them they love them... because most of them are shy... so what is a way to like tell the girl you wanna have a relationship with her without telling her you love her? Because so far I think I'm only in the LJFR zone with everyone ... help me please :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No, they won't tell you that they love you. Not directly, anyway.

I used to think just like you do. Last year, girls would give me their numbers without me asking because they wanted to be my friend. Girls would give me hugs only because I smelled nice. Girls would invite me over when their parents weren't home (yeah, you heard me) because they enjoyed my company.

Girls would invite me to prom because they thought I was cool. Boy, was I naive.

Now, looking back, all of these girls were telling me they wanted me, just not directly.

Look for subtle signs, man. A glance your way, some touching, laughing at your pathetic jokes.

That's about it.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
I also wondered this to Gullian. Several times I have been stuck between the realm of friend ship and realtionship, wondering if I should just come clean an tell her I like her, tell I wanna bang her brains out, etc. In some cases just using kino and just acting like she is your's does the trick, but other times it seems like women are just waiting for you to tell them.:confused:
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Telling a girl that you "love" her may be a little extreme, but there's nothing wrong with letting them know you're interested.
 

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
heres few fact to learn

Girls dont approach guys, you said it yourself.
The reason is, society won't let them, plus they don't have the ballz to do it! The most they can do is laugh at you when you make stupid jokes, smile at you, all of which was said earlier, and hope you notice.

This is when you do your work. Talk to them, get a number, take her out, and see how it works from there. If you like her, and it looks like your date went well, set up another one and take it from there. Pretty soon you WILL be getting some or she will say she only thinks of you as a freind, at which time you move to the next girl in line.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
and then... ?

Ok... and when I SAW thoses signs they gave me... what do I do? Tell her what?? Because if I continue acting normaly being funny... never talking about relationship, I will fastly be moved in the LJBF zone no??

And like lets say a girl smiles at me... it doesnt really mean they are interested ... I mean I smile at a lot of girls that I'm not interested in. Isn't it the same thing for them?

Let's say they are interested, what are the first moves to do to get in a relationship without telling them "I love you" ..?
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
I get your drift. But never ever tell a girl you lover her! Never! unless she is your wife, (even then I would feel punkish doing it).
The great and wonderful pimp/rapper/super star/former trees smoker Snoop Dogg forbids it.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
I sort of have this problem now. I liked this girl and she "couldnt decide" whether she liked me. So I nexted her and we pretty much became friends. We both arent seeing anyone and shes giving me the signs: touching me, looks, laughing at my stupidness etc. When I touch her she looks at me wierd sometimes. So I've been trying to decide whether I should just ask her on a date or tell her I like her or what.

Your situtation seems less complicated. You can tell a girl you like her using the same things girls use to tell you they like you. Except since we are men and get to the point :) The sign would have to be "Whats your number" "What are you doing this weekend"

Never say I love you until she says it first, and watch it if she says it to fast. I would give it at LEAST 6 months.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by bibby18
Never say I love you until she says it first, and watch it if she says it to fast. I would give it at LEAST 6 months.
Agreed. ME and my gf have been dating for 6.5 months and havent said it yet...then again, I havent gone all the way with her either :rolleyes:
 
Top