Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I mack on a girl on the phone. . . I don't really have trouble makin conversation even though shes shy

I wanna raise her interest level on the phone at the times when I can't see her in person

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
i take AD's advice when on the phone... the phone conversation should mainly be about setting the in-person DATE.

the phone conversation should be fun, witty, c/f, and not too long...10-15 min tops with her talking 70% and you listening the other 30%...you are getting to KNOW HER... dont dumb up the conversation with hours of mindless chat about yourself...save the conversation and good times for the date...if you tell her your life story in the phone convo..what the heck does she have to go on the date for??? she's already figured you out.

on the phone, keep the convo level fun, but with motive of planning the date. don't ask her if she wants to hang out sometime..it comes off weak.

TELL her that YOU will pick her up at 7 on friday, to catch the 8 pm showing of Badboys 2, and after the movie you will go to the billards place for some drinks, food, and a lil 9 ball. take the initiative to plan the date...and make sure you have a back up plan in the event the pool hall is closed, the car breaks down..etc. she'll be most impressed.

lastly, if this girl is already VERY attracted to you, there's nothing much you can do wrong except acting AFC. be charming, suave, and have fun with the girl. over-thinking the situation will just lead to failure...its a date...have fun

-HQ