Need Help

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I met this chick HB8 about two weeks ago. Awesome girl and all that stuff. Anyhow, I'm trying to pull her in and get with her now, but there is just one problem: two other guys I know who are friends of mine are trying to do the same. The first step I took was withdrawing my attention from her, the other two guys call her all the time and always hang out with her, like every single day. I see her much less. I'm definitely the alpha of the three of us and on the times that a bunch of my friends are all together, including those two guys and she is with us, she always stays closest to me. So, I think she might be in to me, but my two friends are after her in near textbook AFC style. What I'm needing help with is, how can I further separate myself from them and show her that I'm the only true choice? Anyone with any similar stories and how did you handle it? Any other advice? Any help is appreciated.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After two weeks does she remember who you are and does she have any interestest in you?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You have her number or some way to contact her, right?

Get in touch without the other guys knowing, set up a meeting for just the two of you, and do your thing man. Neither of you are obligated to telling them where you will be that night. Its your business anyway. Same for her.

But when you try to set up the date, just be cool and calm about it. Since these other guys are really eager and excited, you'll need to stand out. You know what to do. Go for it.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Order things to eat and drink, everyone pays for them selfes of course. Tell guys what to do. Plan your outings. Always do things. Show that you are provider. Not pay for everything type of provider, proper alpha male is a provider.

As they flirt, or chit chat with her. Pull her hair back if she has ponny tail or something like that.

Take her hand and drag her to a bar, a dance floor, whatever. Don't ask permission, say come with me.

Flirt with waitresses. Leave your swarp and walk around, talk to other people.

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
After two weeks does she remember who you are and does she have any interestest in you?
I've seen her many times in that two weeks, so yes she remembers me and I'm starting to think that she may have interest in me.

You have her number or some way to contact her, right?

Get in touch without the other guys knowing, set up a meeting for just the two of you, and do your thing man. Neither of you are obligated to telling them where you will be that night. Its your business anyway. Same for her.

But when you try to set up the date, just be cool and calm about it. Since these other guys are really eager and excited, you'll need to stand out. You know what to do. Go for it.
I've got her number and as a general rule, I do not contact her, I always wait for her to either call or text me. We got together and hung out alone one time. I'm still trying to gage her interest and may try to set up a date sometime next week. So we'll see how that goes.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got her number and as a general rule, I do not contact her, I always wait for her to either call or text me. We got together and hung out alone one time. I'm still trying to gage her interest and may try to set up a date sometime next week. So we'll see how that goes.
Dude, if you want to get with her, just call her.. It isnt as hard as you are making it out to sound.. She sounds very attracted to you, but it sounds like she feels you won't make a move, and back down from her. If your friends are acting AFC to her, just stay cool, and call her, and get her isolated.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Find another girl. This is bad business. 1 of a few things is gonna happen.

1. You're gonna get with her, she's gonna see that you're the king that should be in her life and the other 2 guys are simply jokesters in your court.

2. She's gonna go out with you and realize that she has 3 guys who are all friends wanting her, and continue to keep you hooked on her line without any intention of reeling you in.

3. All 3 of you guys are gonna have a falling out over this chick.

My advice would be to find another girl or many other girls and hang out with them. I'd even invite the chick and the other dudes out with you sometimes so they can see you're with other women. When they finally decide that "co@ktease" isn't gonna get with them, they'll back off and find other chicks also. In the mean time, you can call "tease" up at some random time in life and ask her to come hang out with you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rockstar said:
I've seen her many times in that two weeks, so yes she remembers me and I'm starting to think that she may have interest in me.
"Seen her" huh? So I'm guessing that's different than actually engaging her. So what has she done that makes you feel that she may be interested?

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so forget everything I said in this post. Some crazy sh*t wend down last night so I'm definitely not going for her anymore. A guy I know, we'll call him guy 1, from out of town was staying at my house last night and he got to talking with the girl I was interested in. Apparently she told him that she likes one of my friends, we'll call him guy2, and me a little bit, but not as much as guy2. Then she ended up making out with guy1. Later that night I ended up punching guy1 as a result of him making out with her and because his drunk ass jumped out of my moving car. I came back to my house and there was a party going on next door. I went home cause I was tired and didn't want to deal with anymore crap. The girl and guy2 went to the party and came back an hour later. It is assumed that she made out with guy2 as well not two hours after making out with guy1. Some night.