Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with this situation

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. First time I am posting here so I am going to tell you my situation. I had just got out of a long term 5 year relationship about three months ago, I have been hooking up with a lot of girls since then, having fun testing the waters, playing the field. About two weeks ago I meet this girl, she has lived in this country for about 5 years she’s from Brazil (the reason I say this will make more sense later) right away I noticed the attraction, the chemistry was there right of the bat, she even mad the first move when we first kissed. We have been hanging out a lot lately, her sleeping over going out etc, when were out in public places she’s all over me, kissing, holding hands as if we were boyfriend/girlfriend. She had even talked about jealousy issues, like she would be mad if I was with another girl, to be honest I feel the same she does. Last Thursday she slept over and we briefly talked about being exclusive with each other, to be honest this is something I would not mind trying since I have been running wiled the last three months, she told me she wanted to think about it, I told her the same. She calls me every night after work, but now I noticed she’s been texing me a lot more and noticed she seems more attached since our conversation Thursday. We had an amazing date on Saturday; I did not want to mention anything we talked about Thursday. I don’t know if I should talked to her about it this week, Are women from other countries just more affectionate? Any feed back will be gladly appreciated!

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
eyedea40 said:
Ok. First time I am posting here so I am going to tell you my situation. I had just got out of a long term 5 year relationship about three months ago, I have been hooking up with a lot of girls since then, having fun testing the waters, playing the field. About two weeks ago I meet this girl, she has lived in this country for about 5 years she’s from Brazil (the reason I say this will make more sense later) right away I noticed the attraction, the chemistry was there right of the bat, she even mad the first move when we first kissed.
Two weeks isn't a very long time. How many other girls are you dating right now?

eyedea40 said:
We have been hanging out a lot lately, her sleeping over going out etc, when were out in public places she’s all over me, kissing, holding hands as if we were boyfriend/girlfriend. She had even talked about jealousy issues, like she would be mad if I was with another girl, to be honest I feel the same she does. Last Thursday she slept over and we briefly talked about being exclusive with each other, to be honest this is something I would not mind trying since I have been running wiled the last three months, she told me she wanted to think about it, I told her the same.
Did you bring up the subject of exclusivity? What do you get by committing to her that you don't get by simply dating her? You say she sleeps over a lot but you don't mention anything about sex. What's the story with that? Also, you should have other things in your life going on. Hanging out with this girl 24x7 is going to bite you in the azz down the road.

eyedea40 said:
She calls me every night after work, but now I noticed she’s been texing me a lot more and noticed she seems more attached since our conversation Thursday. We had an amazing date on Saturday; I did not want to mention anything we talked about Thursday. I don’t know if I should talked to her about it this week, Are women from other countries just more affectionate? Any feed back will be gladly appreciated!
Don't train her to be a clingy, needy chick. You need to protect your time better man and make sure she respects it or she will suffocate you.

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJCT said:
Two weeks isn't a very long time. How many other girls are you dating right now?

Did you bring up the subject of exclusivity? What do you get by committing to her that you don't get by simply dating her? You say she sleeps over a lot but you don't mention anything about sex. What's the story with that? Also, you should have other things in your life going on. Hanging out with this girl 24x7 is going to bite you in the azz down the road.

Don't train her to be a clingy, needy chick. You need to protect your time better man and make sure she respects it or she will suffocate you.
Right now just one other girl that I am not too crazy about.

I did not bring up the subject, It just kinda came up with some random conversation at my house.

Her work ours are Opposite of mine I do the 9-5 she works like 4-12 some nights, shes only off Thursday and Saturday. she comes over after work sometimes and Thursdays and sleeps over. We have sex and It's good. I have a lot going on in my life, just I have never had a girl come on so fast that I was just dating, not sure what to do..

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are already getting what you want out of the relationship the way it is. Why tinker with success? :)

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJCT said:
Sounds like you are already getting what you want out of the relationship the way it is. Why tinker with success? :)

I guess it's back to the jealousy issues. I have not felt this way about any of the other Girls/women I have been dating over the last few months.

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealously is no reason to get into a relationship.

Think about this:

You don't like the thought of her with other guys now, even though you two are not exclusive. You already have a sense of exclusive entitlement to her at this point. But the reality is that any reasonably attractive girl is going to get plenty of male attention on a regular basis and will have plenty of guys trying to get with her. If you commit to a relationship, your feelings of jealousy and the attendant paranoia will actually increase.

You can't be the prize and be jealous at the same time. They are mutually exclusive.

Work on yourself and deal with your jealousy issues and you will be able to make better decisions.