Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with my situation

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s this girl in my college, we have two classes together. I have notice we tend to glance at each other she is shy but does talk when I ask her questions etc. When we talk is a decent conversation then it goes dry and it ends up with an awkward silence. We been seeing each other at campus and we just glance at each other. In the second class I came late to lecture, I walk in and notice she looks straight at me until I sat down, couple minutes before that I saw her walking around campus and she saw me but I was looking at my phone.

Today I ask her if she’s going to the second class and she said yeah are you? I said maybe I’m going to talk to this girl in my other class and she says look at you and I told her see ya. I get to class and she sits right next to me when there’s empty seats elsewhere. She also chuckles when I talk or say something is just odd.

Are these signs of interest or just friendly I can’t tell

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these signs of interest or just friendly I can’t tell
the next time you have to part ways with her, jokingly ask her for a goodbye kiss and see how she responds (take a hug if she offers one, or laugh if she says no and suggest a hug instead.) if her reaction is positive that's your answer. if she turns down the kiss but is okay with a hug then """accidentally""" put your hands too low, see how she reacts to that (be prepared to play it off it she reacts poorly)

obviously any reaction worse than neutral is as good as proof she doesn't like you. plan your reaction to all of her possible reactions ahead of time, good luck.