Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with my job...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently got myself a job, teaching History and Philosophy, and it's my first teacher job in a "big" school (a High School with a lot of students).

I'm not gonna lie, the organization of the school is awful, the principal and the heads of the school have absolutely no idea of what's going on there and I heard several cases (that the students told me) of teachers who just got in class and did nothing but sit down and scroll on their phones, sometimes not even going to class at all.

Because of that (and also because the students themselves are not that interested), the students doesn't know the basics of the basics, and I found myself having to teach a 3rd grader (last year of HS here) subjects that he was supposed to know from the 1st grade. Yes, I know, it's complicated.

Alright, now you know that the school I'm teaching isn't that compromised with education, but I am.

It's my first job teaching what I want (before, I was teaching languages), and the main challenge is giving hybrid classes. I don't know if that's a thing in your country, but hybric classes is kinda like giving both online and presential classes. Conection is always a problem, either ours or the students', and I truly do not believe this model is helping them at all.

I am not having any problems with my classes itself, the explanations are good and I'm seeing good results in the students. They do undestand me and tho most of them are kinda lazy, they can still be at least average in my classes. Still, I do wish to improve and be able to give better.

For the ones here who works in education, do you have any tips?