"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Need help with mixed signals

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Ok, I have trouble decoding signals this girl sent to me. She is a friend of mine (no,im not her emotional tampon and no, ive never asked her out before), I've known her for about 4 months.


Friday night, me her and some friends chilled. I acted how a masculine guy would act, not paying too much attention, not being too nice, having my own opinions, ect. Since my parents were late I stayed at her house for about half an hour. It was just us two, we just chilled. We both joked and kinda teased eachother, but it seemed to me like she was treating me kinda like a "nice guy friend" or a "gay guy friend (which would totally suck)", because she seemed too comfortable with me. She asked me if I wanted to see a pic of her X, which i refused. She even told me she'd teach me howto dance, thats when we held hands and she was showing me dance moves, which in my book is a pretty odd thing for her to do, because i was never portrayed to her as a nice guy, and never did any AFC things around her. She just seemed *too comfortable with me*. Another thing, Ive never tried to make a move on her (shes about a 6.5, im looking for someone better) cause I consider her a friend.

My question is, would these signs show possible attraction or just friendship? I am not trying to get her to like me, simply confused.

Before you respond, no, i do not have oneitis, I have read the bible and yes, I have plenty more chances to meet ppl and other stuff to do.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
If you're not attracted to her, then why do you care? You say you consider her a friend, yet you're offended by the fact that she considers you a friend?:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
Ever heard the saying "Dress for the job you wish you had." ? Well that is very true especially as applied to your situation. If you want to have sex with her, you have to act like it. If you want to be her boyfriend, you have to act like it. It's working for you right now as a matter of fact because you are acting like her friend therefore she is seeing your signals and acting accordingly.
Stop... think... absorb...
 

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I do not want to go out with her. I am simply asking, would those signs from her display affection beyond friendship?
 

Smileyz

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Phil.
uhhm.. iam no expert but maybe my tip could help you out.

thers an article i found in this site..

it says.. NEver TRY TO READ WOMEN!! yea you could never read them, you should assume she likes you and act accordingly. it would be much easier to try to decode a japanese message in the war.

like BrokenTrustDrummer said.. act like a boyfriend..

well...T really find out.. KISS her.. kiss her.. then if she turns away..laugh it off :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top