Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with Mature woman!!!

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this woman a couple months ago, 40 years old (I'm 21, tan, fit, etc.) I flirted with her like crazy, made her feel 16 again etc. and things were going good until I asked for her email ("I don't have email") and then her phone number ("I'm going through a divorce and it would be bad for you to call") hmm, so she did tell me what city she lives in and the restaurant she works at, and that her divorce would be final in a month (so it's been done for a month now?) Anyway, the place she works is a couple hours from me and I'm feeling weird about going there to follow-up on this, like I was thinking of asking her to go look at a sculpture exhibit with me in a I'm-going-anyway-want-to-come-too way. Any ideas on seeing her at work and asking her without looking like a stalker or something? Or just any ideas in general? Mature women are uncharted and exciting territory for me, and I'm certain as anything that if I can get her to come with me to look at the sculptures, I can really work the magic and take this as far as I want it to go, the chemistry is definitely there and I feel the reason she is hesitant really was because of the divorce and she also mentioned that she's "Too old" for me. Thanks for ideas!!!

'Slinger

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be 21, but she's 40, so the guys here can prob help you better.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through a divorce and it would be bad for you to call
Do you really need to put up with this crap at age 21? If you want an older woman, look for one who has already gone through her divorce and no longer has the guy around in her life.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to be a comfort guy, if anything.

Depending on what you want that could be a good or bad thing.

I really don't think it's "Stalker" material if you went by the rest. she works at. She gave you the name right?

You can a wait a week or so, go there - and tell her you were in the neighbourhood.

Your going to need to get her number though for sure.

Do you have any idea of her work schedule?

Reaction score
If you really want to go see her at her job and dont want to seem like a stalker. I would suggest going with a group of friends. Like you guys always planned to go there and you just SO HAPPEN to see her there. :cool:

But these guys are true. You would be like the rebound guy to her. She just got out of her divorce and probably isnt ready to get into another relationship.

Best you could do is get rebound Pu**y from her. :rolleyes:

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far. Well, no I don't know her schedule and that's what really sucks too. I asked her what days she works and she said it's sporadic, different week to week (typical of the restaurant industry) so I'm also faced with riding out there and her not being there :eek: I'm not fixated on this girl only, there are regular girlfriends I have, and some prospects in the works, but this woman is really special and I really think it's worth following up on. Any more ideas are appreciated. Thanks my brothers!

'Slinger

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. This woman doesn't have an email address (i find this hard to believe), won't give you a phone number so you can talk to her (because of her so called divorce) and she gives you some bogus (this is the way i see it) response when you ask for her work schedule, and yet, you feel that she is SPECIAL? Guess which head is doing all the thinking for ya bro.

I wouldn't waist another thought on this woman, much less drive two hours to see her! She's bascially blowing you off, but trying to be polite about it, or drop 'hints'. If this girl, excuse me, woman (yeah right) had any real intentions in meeting you, she would of suggested a way to do so, instead of knocking down any advances you've made.

I think you know what to do next...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's keeping you warming up in the bullpen in case she needs a pinch hitter. She's keeping you at arms length right now because she's uncertain of her marriage situation and whether or not she will be able to attract a guy around her age to insure her security needs. Women after the age of 40 are keenly aware of their situation with regards to their desirability and would make no bones about 'planning ahead' in case of emergency. They tend to be given to the stereotype (however true or not) that single men their age are eminently more desirable than they will be and are tapping women half their age. For a young buck to show interest in them feeds the fantasy that they 'still got it' and exceptions to the rule like Ashton Kucher and Demi Moore fill their heads and feed their egos in the face of what will eventually become the awful truth for them - they aint getting any younger and their sexual value is almost to the expiration date.

I've been in your position before. When I was 22 I 'dated' (see regularly fvcked) a 41 year old woman, who quite honestly I didn't find as attractive as the younger women I was seeing at the time, but she would do anything for me (even gave me a car) because I made her feel like she could get it with a guy about half her age. It lasted for about 8 months at which time I got bored and she came to the realization that a real LTR was out of the question.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude when there's chemistry, you can feel it, and you know something is there. This woman and I chatted over coffee for 2 1/2 hrs. in the airport, I had to leave cuz I was being picked up, and her flight was leaving shortly. She was talking all about her life, etc. and how she was going through a divorce, so that was not some lame-o excuse to get out of giving me her #, she was currently moving to a new place and the only phone available was the one at the ex's house. Trust me I've been at this for quite some time and I can tell when women are blowing me off, this one was not.

'Slinger out.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help youse guys. I'm going out to visit some friends out her way so that takes the brunt off in case she's not there, I'm just going to play this out and if I get my ass handed in then that's OK, I'll recover. I'm always up for a road-trip adventure anyway.

'Slinger

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
HKgunslinger I feel you man!!! It seems like most people tend to say "she is using you so she can re-assure herself that she 'still got it' and attracting younger guys" well if thats the case, whats there to do to actually get a relationship with a woman 19 years older than you??? it happens. some women do find younger guys better than their cheating husbands. Do you know if she has any kids?? Those are legit reasons why would she give you the number where the soon to be ex-husband might answer and start 5hit? It's not excuses to "let you down" easy.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If she was interested, she would have given you a phone number, even if it was a friends, or would have asked for yours.

She's probably just flirting with someone half her age to swell her ego.

Heck, I do the same thing with women half my age.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks unistork. Yeah, she has 2 daughters, 13 and 16. I'm going out there, I'll just ask her if she wants to grab some coffee with me, then I'll ask if she wants to come with me to the sculpture park. I think that's what was messed up about my plan, the sculpture thing could sound weird as an off-the-bat invite, but if I get her over some coffee and start talking about art, etc. and working it like I was born to, then there's almost no way she'll turn it down :cool:

Also my spirits are lifted because I just remembered her saying "come see me sometime" when we were rehashing about the restaurant she works at while getting up to leave. Good sign. I'll give ya'll a report when (if? :)) I return.

'Slinger

Reaction score
Can you not find a 41 year old divorcee closer to your home?

For some reason I'm thinking you are going to get this woman pregnant - scary thought!!

Know your priorities - go after her 16 yr old daughter!!!!:eek: