Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with girl she went cold i think

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl ive been hanging out with has ran cold on me. We met at a concert and texted alot then hung out. I got in her pants and made her squirt all over her self but her friend c blocked me from going any further. She told me she was going to be thinking about fing me all week.

so we were texting back and forth not too much because i never reply right away because im busy. anyways i ask her when she has a day off and she said towards the weekend, i then ask her if she wants to make plans and no reply. i texted her again and did a little bit of flirting and asked her if she was playing hard to hang out.. she then asked me what i meant by hanging out. so i said you will see but its gonna be fun promise, no reply. i also told her i had a surprise for her and she begged to tell me what it was.. it was nothing big just something to stimulate the brain psychedelically which she enjoys ( i never told her what it was).

what should i do let her come to me? or should i text again and what should i say?

suave sauce

Reaction score
You've done your part. You have showed her that your interested. The next move is on her so if I were you I'd wait a few days to see if she texts or calls you and if she doesn't than I'd shoot her a text. But whatever you do dont come of as needy. Remember that you are a DJ and never is one girl always on your mind.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with suavesauce. If you continue messaging her it will come off as needy.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
this girl ive been hanging out with has ran cold on me. We met at a concert and texted alot then hung out. I got in her pants and made her squirt all over her self but her friend c blocked me from going any further. She told me she was going to be thinking about fing me all week.

so we were texting back and forth not too much because i never reply right away because im busy. anyways i ask her when she has a day off and she said towards the weekend, i then ask her if she wants to make plans and no reply. i texted her again and did a little bit of flirting and asked her if she was playing hard to hang out.. she then asked me what i meant by hanging out. so i said you will see but its gonna be fun promise, no reply. i also told her i had a surprise for her and she begged to tell me what it was.. it was nothing big just something to stimulate the brain psychedelically which she enjoys ( i never told her what it was).

what should i do let her come to me? or should i text again and what should i say?
I would just say "Do I get a response from you about this weekend?" You have to get a yes or no answer from her, woman hate being direct.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, reading your post I wonder, in this instance, if your text wasn't slightly - confusing? I read over it a few times and Im thinking she may see this as your way only to get into her pants. A teaser/surprise txt from you to her is all good - but she may be unsure of accepting.

Remember girls like to be slutty, they just dont like to 'slut shamed.' Your invitation may have made her feel like that.

I personally wouldnt want to txt her again regardless.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have showed intent. Let her reciprocate. If not move on. If not move on.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
this girl ive been hanging out with has ran cold on me....what should i do let her come to me? or should i text again and what should i say?
26) When a Ho Leaves Your Ass, Don’t Try to Figure It Out

All women are fickle. Hos are no different. Women function on 99.9% emotions. B*tches leave for the dumbest reasons, or no reason at all. Least of all the reasons you think it is. And I’ll tell you something else, if you know why she left, you weren’t pimping. If a real pimp spots a problem, he’s obligated to solve it. That’s why when a ho leaves, you don’t supposed to know why.

27) Learn How to Pimp a Ho After She Has Chose and Come Back

That’s the one problem you have when you get the kind of hos that stay. You start to like them, even love them. When they get out of pocket, you tend to take it personal. Try to remember this above all. No matter how much of a motherf*cker you are, no matter how long you had the ho and she never got out of pocket, no matter how much Game you and the ho kicked, when she does get out of pocket, remember a b*tch is always going to be a b*tch, as a b*tch is a b*tch, is a b*tch. That means get over it and pimp, son.

We met at a concert
This is part that I'm interested in, the hook up part.

and texted alot then hung out.
Define "texted a lot." and why were you texting a lot? Texting is only to be used as a logistical tool.

I got in her pants and made her squirt all over her self but her friend c blocked me from going any further.
So did you or did you not hit that ass? This part needs clarity because you're implying that you made her squirt by finger poppin' her or via cunnilingus.

so we were texting back and forth
Why did you become her text buddy? You should have told her that if she wanted to talk to you, that she was going to have to call you.

i then ask her if she wants to make plans and no reply.
Her lack of an answer was her answer.
Take Her Lack of an Answer as Her Answer http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/take-her-lack-of-an-answer-as-her-answer.207525/

i texted her again
Why did you do that? She got the first message and just chose not to respond to it. This is another example of why you should calling chicks as opposed to texting them. You can leave a message on their voicemail.

I did a little bit of flirting and asked her if she was playing hard to hang out

she then asked me what i meant by hanging out.
This is when you should have been like, "You know what? Never mind. I'm cool." and ended the conversation.

so i said you will see but its gonna be fun promise, no reply.
Let ole Rex ask you something, why are you pressing the issue with a low interest chick? She "said," no twice to your date invitations but you keep on asking? This sounds like a situation from my approach journal that I wrote about.

i also told her i had a surprise for her and she begged to tell me what it was.. it was nothing big just something to stimulate the brain psychedelically which she enjoys ( i never told her what it was).

Listen potna, you've got the game twisted. You're using high interest tactics with a very low interest girl. She rejected your offers for date not once, but twice during the course of the conversation, and only agreed to the date when you offered to reward her for a time. This is some ole supplicant beta male sh*t that sets a bad precedent. What ole Rex suggests is that you find some other chicks and leave this one alone. If she calls and mentions the date, go, but I seriously doubt that is going happen. If you press the issue, more than likely ole girl is going to flake.

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah thanks for the advice. I mean i wanted to seal the deal officially and such. i guess im going to wait a few days and call her. Shes definitely not the flaky type though, she would rather not set something up if she didn't want to.i have not came off as needy our texting was just jesting and teasing. My replys would take 12 hrs at some points.

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score

All women are fickle. Hos are no different. Women function on 99.9% emotions. B*tches leave for the dumbest reasons, or no reason at all. Least of all the reasons you think it is. And I’ll tell you something else, if you know why she left, you weren’t pimping. If a real pimp spots a problem, he’s obligated to solve it. That’s why when a ho leaves, you don’t supposed to know why.

That’s the one problem you have when you get the kind of hos that stay. You start to like them, even love them. When they get out of pocket, you tend to take it personal. Try to remember this above all. No matter how much of a motherf*cker you are, no matter how long you had the ho and she never got out of pocket, no matter how much Game you and the ho kicked, when she does get out of pocket, remember a b*tch is always going to be a b*tch, as a b*tch is a b*tch, is a b*tch. That means get over it and pimp, son.

Define "texted a lot." and why were you texting a lot? Texting is only to be used as a logistical tool.

So did you or did you not hit that ass? This part needs clarity because you're implying that you made her squirt by finger poppin' her or via cunnilingus.

Why did you become her text buddy? You should have told her that if she wanted to talk to you, that she was going to have to call you.

Take Her Lack of an Answer as Her Answer http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/take-her-lack-of-an-answer-as-her-answer.207525/

Why did you do that? She got the first message and just chose not to respond to it. This is another example of why you should calling chicks as opposed to texting them. You can leave a message on their voicemail.

This is when you should have been like, "You know what? Never mind. I'm cool." and ended the conversation.

Let ole Rex ask you something, why are you pressing the issue with a low interest chick? She "said," no twice to your date invitations but you keep on asking? This sounds like a situation from my approach journal that I wrote about.

Listen potna, you've got the game twisted. You're using high interest tactics with a very low interest girl. She rejected your offers for date not once, but twice during the course of the conversation, and only agreed to the date when you offered to reward her for a time. This is some ole supplicant beta male sh*t that sets a bad precedent. What ole Rex suggests is that you find some other chicks and leave this one alone. If she calls and mentions the date, go, but I seriously doubt that is going happen. If you press the issue, more than likely ole girl is going to flake.

naw homie ive chilled with her 2 times. she has like 2 jobs and ive took in consideration she could just be busy and i was just pressing her too hard. we also had plans another time and i blew her off to go to a festival. i aint simping ****.