Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with GF... seeking advice..

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past 2 weeks we have been arguing her initiating it...
She lives in NJ I live in NY, its hard for us to see eachother during this time especially because Now I started to work,,,,, and she started going to school during the summer

I start work at 9-5
She starts work from 5-10

We speak to eachother at night.... concluded with argument... her thinking since I cant see her I might cheat on her....

She always hangs up the phone on me when I speak to her... right in the middle of the convo because thers Soemthing I said that she doesnt like.... for the past 3 weeks she has been doing that

Then she calls me back at night time...

THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP GUYS....THANKS

yesterday after work (8 o clock) she calls me talks to me for a lil very rudly about how I cant see her....Then she hangs up when I try explaining soemthing to her.... (she likes to talk alot and not listen, just likes to be heard)

At night I said w/e I went out to the club with my friends....
She decides to call me after mid-night... calls me over 20 times.... I finally pick up when Im already outside.... I take all my anger out on her about how she doesnt respect me and doesnt listen to me and E.T.C

She starts crying and asks me if I want to break up with her... I say no I just want you to understand... Then I tell her Ill call her back later... after about 2 hours Im still with my friends she calls me I dont pik up... (she calls like 20 times again) leaves me 2 messages which I just delted and didnt listen tooo

I come home.... Called her after 2 hours 20 min she didnt pick up...
I called her like 10 times.... No answer...

Next day in the morning again I called her.... again no answer I left messages and called her like 20 times.... I feel desperate now.... I dont know what to do I have a rushed feeling about this....

What should I do?

Advice appreciated Guys thank you

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear the term "This isn't working out"? I suggest you dump your girlfriend and find a girl who lives closer to you, has more free time to match yours, and doesn't play games on the phone.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the constant hanging up should be a big red flag. stop calling her.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in an LTR with this girl for 11 months...

next month is our anniversary... I talk to her every day now shes not calling me and Im not liking it,.... I want to call her but Im stoping myself from doing so

I know she loves me and so do I.... So why didnt she pik up the phone when I called her... after her calling me 20 times.....

What do you guys think?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? this relationship may have run its course man. especially depending on how old you two are.

If I were you...I'd forget about that love thing. You love your mom and dad but you don't do everything they tell you and they don't live up to all of your expectations. Don't go thinking love is going to make people perfect and act perfect. Because it doesn't. Don't let love blind you to the truth. Your instincts are good cause your posting here for help.

These guys will sort you out im sure.

Look at her actions...not her words. thats all I can say.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 18 shes 23

Can someone sort me out here...

my emotions are taking over my logic....

I need someones opinion from an outside view of thiss

thanks

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... you need to face reality... you can either let your current romance take you down or you can take back control of your life. Some of the posters are pretty rough with their suggestions... but they are probably right.

And since you live in NY... did you know the ratio of men and women are favorable to you? (that is a hint you know...)

Good luck.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I'll never get over her if I break up....

I just need reassurance

Thanksss

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
I feel like I'll never get over her if I break up....

I just need reassurance

Thanksss
How can you live with yourself? Given, I've felt the same way in the past, but again HOW can you live with yourself knowing that one GIRL can bring you down to your knees with one sentence?

You don't need reassurance, you need restoration. Restore your life as a man and set things straight with this girl.

To be completely honest this girl is a mind-fuk. She loves to **** with your mind just to get a rise out of you. She has total control over your actions. She knows just by dropping a word, she can have you calling her 20 times.

TAKE CONTROL

Don't put up with this BS. Every time you put up with it, she knows she can keep doing it. It's like a dog (no, I'm not comparing women to dogs, just this one) - Once it knows it can piss inside, it will keep pissing inside. She knows she can piss on you!

Put your foot down. Next time this girl hangs up on you, you tell her nicely that if she hangs up again, you will not talk to her for the day. When she comes off rude, you tell her that you can honestly find a nicer girl out there and if she continues to be rude you may just have to break things off.

And that's just a start.

If she still persists, just end it. This b!tch is not worth your time.

Hold true to your words as a man.

When you tell this girl that you will end things if she doesn't shape up, you sure as hell better mean it. Without a backbone, men are just like women. We let things slide and we become feminine. Use what separates us from the other sex.. our backbone.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would break up. She even threw out the question if you two should break up. Thats because, she is thinking about it or worried you two will break up. Your only 18 and she is 23. I'm sure she likes having a younger guy to try to control. You both live far away from each other. Like DJDamage said... Find a girl closer to you and more your age.

By, the way. All the nights shecalls you to argue with you. What is she even arguing with you about?

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I would break up. She even threw out the question if you two should break up. Thats because, she is thinking about it or worried you two will break up. Your only 18 and she is 23. I'm sure she likes having a younger guy to try to control. You both live far away from each other. Like DJDamage said... Find a girl closer to you and more your age.

By, the way. All the nights shecalls you to argue with you. What is she even arguing with you about?
Its easier said than done.... my emotions fvck with me.... they tell me I need this girl in my life no matter what.... its like a drug... i dont know why....

We argue about the dumbest crap in the world.... She hates it when I joke with her... for example.... her last name is smith and her first name is jane

She calls me

ME: Hi Miss Smith (as a joke instead of jane)
HER: Shut up Alex your not funny... OMG your soo annoying I dont even wanna talk now Ill talk to you later bye
ME: WTF... w/e BYE

Night comes she calls me

HER: "Hi baby how are you"

You get the drift...

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
What should I do?

Advice appreciated Guys thank you
Date girls outside of high school?

...Or date someone more mature although the fact that you both seem to do the same thing to each other maybe you to are destined to be together

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Its easier said than done.... my emotions fvck with me.... they tell me I need this girl in my life no matter what.... its like a drug... i dont know why....

We argue about the dumbest crap in the world.... She hates it when I joke with her... for example.... her last name is smith and her first name is jane

She calls me

HER: Shut up Alex your not funny... OMG your soo annoying I dont even wanna talk now Ill talk to you later bye

Night comes she calls me

You get the drift...
From what I just high-lighted... She sounds nuts. She acts like a b!tch when she calls you then, calls later like nothing happend and she is normal!! Does she have split personalitys??

Get rid of her man. I just get out of a realtionship like a month ago. Took me less than a week to get over her. I was with her for a year and a couple months. Being with someone over a year long and seeing each other quite abit to not seeing them anymore can be hard.

I don't know how long you have been together with her but, you guys live pretty far away from each other and don't see each other much. She is acting immature and picking fights with you for no reason. She sounds like a attention wh0re. She will fvck your head up over time if you keep seeing her.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:

Night comes she calls me

You get the drift...
I get the feeling that your user name does not match the real you.

She has your balls in a vice and she seems to do whatever and whenever she wants and you will go with it.

The thing about bad relationships is that if you don't end it she might end it herself when someone who has balls and won't put up with her sh1t comes along. So MAN-UP and stop saying your emotions fvck with you. Only you can do that to yourself.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
So MAN-UP and stop saying your emotions fvck with you. Only you can do that to yourself.
Yep, we're raising men to be pvssies, CUT THAT OUT.

The best way to get over a girl is to get on top of another. SIMPLE AND TRUE.

Slick answer a few questions, and really think about the answer, your future seems to depend on it.

What are you getting out of this relationship beside sex?
You're 18 there is no need for you to be in a relationship...unless you have no game, which we can work on.

Why aren't you in real college? Are you dumb? Smoke too much in high school? Or maybe gave too much attention to the dumb sh1t of a girl friend you have? What do you hope to accomplish in life?

What do you want for yourself when you grow up? Work that 9-5? Or have a life that others envy?

You're in the most important years of your life, where the next ten will set the tone for your life. You need Leykis, badly.

Bottom line - Dump the b1tch on your 1 year anniversary. Here is how to do it

Make reservations at a really nice place in your area, call her and tell her to meet you there. Don't show up.

When she calls you in her rage, tell her - "Look, you're fvcking crazy. I don't need to be in a relationship with some one as crazy as you Miss. Smith, so please, don't call me any more, we're over."

However breaking up ASAP is good to. However, don't go back to her, ever. And get back into school.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
From what I just high-lighted... She sounds nuts. She acts like a b!tch when she calls you then, calls later like nothing happend and she is normal!! Does she have split personalitys??

Get rid of her man. I just get out of a realtionship like a month ago. Took me less than a week to get over her. I was with her for a year and a couple months. Being with someone over a year long and seeing each other quite abit to not seeing them anymore can be hard.

I don't know how long you have been together with her but, you guys live pretty far away from each other and don't see each other much. She is acting immature and picking fights with you for no reason. She sounds like a attention wh0re. She will fvck your head up over time if you keep seeing her.
Less than a week???

Did you love this girl... were you emotionally attatched to her...?
Did it hurt when you broke it off...

Im just curious about this man... How did you get over it?

Unl1m1t3d

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:

She calls me

Night comes she calls me

You get the drift...
I don't want to sound like a douche but those emotions are emotions that every guy on this board has to go through, you're no exception. What matters is how you react to it. She sounds like a total crazy chick and doesn't respect you at all. You deserve someone who will respect you.

Still not wanting to sound like a douche 11 months sounds like a long time when you are 18, but when you are a little older 11 months isn't much. Over a year ago I got cheated on by my gf of almost 5 years. I was pretty devastated for about the first month (we lived together/shared finances), but I just looked at my past, chucked it up to experience and looked at myself and how I can improve me. If I can do that I think you can handle a break up in a relationship of 11 months. Best of luck.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Less than a week???

Did you love this girl... were you emotionally attatched to her...?
Did it hurt when you broke it off...

Im just curious about this man... How did you get over it?
Yes, it was hard. I liked her and got attached to her. But, I looked back on the negatives, kept busy with hobbies and friends. Sure, I still thought about her but, after awhile the feelings go away. If you just sit around doing nothing dwelling on what happend and negative thinking. It will be harder to get over it.

Now, finding a new girl helps get over your last gf. But, if you are not emotionally ready or mentally. That doesn't always help right away. Your 18 your young just have fun in life. Enjoy it for what it is. If you want to continue a relationship with her. You both need to communicate your differences. The choice is yours but, the way she acting and treating you is bullsh!t.

Sansj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh. Almost the same situation im in. Well after i got a good deal of slaps. I figured out it was best for me to leave her and never look back. If you dont wanna be treathed like that. Cut her of. Fokus on the good things in life and move on. Hopfully you have learned somthing from this :)

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go cheat on her :D.