Need help with clothing

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ive always looked kinda weird in jeans and never realized why. but now i realize thats its because my legs are long and my torso is short . soo my question is , does anybody else have this problem, and if so where do you buy your jeans?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think most name brand jean places offer short jeans and long jeans.
tell us what brand you like the most and i will help you look them up.

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i think most name brand jean places offer short jeans and long jeans.
tell us what brand you like the most and i will help you look them up.
honestly bro, i dont know hah im in high school and until this year i used to follow the crowd and wear all the american eagle and abercrombie sh!t, but i'm done with that, so idk.

i'm not cheap, but i don't wanna spend 100 bucks on jeans.:D

Attractology

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at Seven jeans - http://www.7forallmankind.com/men.html - they're longer and have a narrow leg. Downside they're not cheap but you can usually find them at an outlet like Ross or a Nordstrom Rack. Don't pay over a $100 but $60-80 is pretty common.

Most women know and recognize the brand and you will get compliments.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get shirts that are longer. So, you legs won't look alot longer than your torso.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got ones from American Eagle and their superb

your name is steve erkle HAHAH lmao kinda ironic

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
I just got ones from American Eagle and their superb

your name is steve erkle HAHAH lmao kinda ironic
LMAO i didnt think of that ahahaha
good catch
yeah I used to have a pair of American Eagle, they were comforatble but again they looked weird on me.

Anyone have any tips to buying jeans that fit you well?

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
For stains like that i use good old hand cleaner the hand cleaner that we use if we just worked on a car it can be called goop ,orangei use it on all my stains grass oils grease coffee grape juice you name it and i believe that this hand cleaner will work you can get it in the automobile section in your locale store Waldemar mart big lots.

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:
For stains like that i use good old hand cleaner the hand cleaner that we use if we just worked on a car it can be called goop ,orangei use it on all my stains grass oils grease coffee grape juice you name it and i believe that this hand cleaner will work you can get it in the automobile section in your locale store Waldemar mart big lots.
lol wut?

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
found a nice pair of jeans for 80 bucks, they fit me great. I'm glad I found my exact size. Now i just need to find a few more pairs

Reaction score
I own a pair of american eagle jeans , they look great on me I usually pair them up with a polo and some black shoes , but one thing I dont like about them and the brand , I am a 36 , its hard to find them at stores , and they are always too baggy , so I am a die hard levi's guy ... let me recommend you for the less than 40 bucks and look great check out levi's 527's boot cut , and 514's and 511's and 501's button fly . or get your self a pair of skinny jeans , idk what state your in but at the malls go to anchor blue , or the vans store , they are way more slim , and pair them up with a kool shirt, they look awesome , and you can get yourself 2 pairs ( only at anchor blue ) for 50 bucks or online .www.anchorblue.com dont become too addicted to the rest of of the clothes from that place , I just go there for jeans , and go to H &M if there is one on your area, nice clothes good prices , that store keeps up with fashion trends more than anyother.... lol... sry I am addicted to shopping and the mall , buts ground zero for hot girls , dont forget to hit on the cashiers ... ps abercrombie and fitch have awesome jeans too if you can ind them in your size