"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

need help with cheerleader

Soul Sucked Dry

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
ok theres a girl in one of my classes thats really beautiful and pretty cool and we get along really well and i want to ask her for her phone number or something... but the problem is we are in totally different groups like shes a really popular cheerleader type and im just my own person not fitting in any category.. basically i feel that if i pursue her i will only run into trouble because we are in two completely different worlds... for example, she is really involved in school activites and i basically dont give a crap about school, she dresses really preppy etc and i just dress my own way not fitting any stereotype, also she is super involved in school dances and stuff and i dont go to those, i never have fun there and i cant help that.... she is also rich drives a nice car lives in a big house and i am pretty much middle class and drive a piece of sh!t.... she is your very typical rich preppy girl.... i hate this because i feel restricted simply because of our conflicting social status.... so on one hand i feel like i dont have a chance pursuing her but on the other hand we are both just human beings right? help please!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
See the post that says "The New Age High School Bible?" and the link at the top of the page that says "The DJ Bible?" Read both.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
!

1. listen up chump, knock that ****ing ***** of her pedistal!
2. CHANGE YOURSELF, you need to be likeable, it's ok if you don't fit into any groups as long as you get along wit everyone
3. SOCIAL CLASS DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
4. Read the Mother****ing BIBLE you AFC!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Pihi, lighten up. No need to go overboard on him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Hey... I've got a great idea.

Why not just ask her for her #

...just like you suggested.
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
When you say you dont "fit any stereotype" what does that mean? Are you a goth? If so, cheerleaders probably aren't going to go for a goth. No offense, but girls in high school usually take in social status into much consideration. I'm not saying to change yourself, but do you have any reason to believe she is interested?
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by mikel
When you say you dont "fit any stereotype" what does that mean? Are you a goth? If so, cheerleaders probably aren't going to go for a goth.
I dont think he means this. I think he just doesn't dress totally prep, punk, skater...etc...he doesnt fit into ONE specific category. I can relate, cause im like that too.

Originally posted by mikel
I'm not saying to change yourself, but do you have any reason to believe she is interested?
Good inquiry. Make sure you've built up her interest, and have a reason to belive she may like you...especially in your case where it seems you guys have little in common. Oh, and dont forget what the others above said, knock her off her pedastal and dont act like she is better than you...make her know your better than her.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You mos def need to read the bible...

*sigh* don't you just love how society and the media tell us who we should be with and reasons why we can't be with them.

Almost makes me sick...
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Join a sport or activity in school...At LEAST one, the one the you would like the best out of all the activites and clubs to join. I got my foundation to have my name known by the masses was by joining football. At first I did it for the girls, because I was convinced that I could get a confidence booster by joining sports(now just for popularity and chicks is the wrong reason) but do it to find out about something new or whatever. I wasn't really into football until I joined it. Now I'm addicted to throwing bullets at people.

It helps get yourself known to new people. I did this and now I have a decent relationship with the jocks and "popular" girls..I seem to be more dominant around some of the preps anyways.

Do something that can get you noticed, therefore setting a foundation to get yourself known therefore creating attraction from many different people, and this is where you show who you are and personality..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top