Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help! Whats is this chics deal??

themainevent

Reaction score
Ok start from the begining
I kinda dug this chic she just broke up with her boyfriend. So I start hangin around with this crowd. I knew she still liked her ex.
So I layed low she got my number ask my number asked to some parties and but her ex was thier cause some problems 2 months go by. So finally When I just asked to dinner. She said yes. The day before I set a time up to get she said she has school that night. So I wanna know whats up I see her again sunday with mutial friends I ask her again wednsday and I let her set the time. But she asked me what I was doing and if I would hang out for Monday night football. I said sure but i knew it would be with a bunch of our mutial friends. Wedsday comes NOTHING, not a call or text I knew this was gonna happen. 3 days go By I get a text from her saying sorry she has been really busy and was with her family.I made sure I ran into her again a couple daYS later I played it off like it did not bother me.I wanted let her know its cool just to be friend but I didn't say that. A week and a half goes by I don't call her she doesn't call me I do my thing and I don't realy go where she does so I can meet new women. I run into her the other NIGHT!
SHe says I sorry I havn't called you in a while I have been thinking about you Can you come to a football game with me I told her I can't ecause I am out of town that weekend. That night she asks me to adance with her about 10x when her song comes on so I do. She asks me to goto breakfest with her A WEEK FORM NOW!LOL and we mentions we have to go karokeing again but this time well get hamered and take a cab. She had a few drinks when she was saying all this but she wasn't drunk.SO here I am what the hell is this chics deal? Was she still hung up on her ex or is she a female playa?or both.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the Ex Got to do with it?

Whether she is still hung up on her ex is not at all relevant. If she is, its your job to make sure she doesn't stay that way.

1 Don't be cogitating about all this breakfast and football game stuff. I don't think either activity is conventionally regarded as a kino situation. But if you want to go, go. I would suggest a more cosy arrangement. And why is she doing all the asking.

2 All women are players. Duh so why ask the question. That's one of the reasons why you have to be.

3 Get on with the job, drop this "let her know we can be friends" junk and lay it on her. Alternatively, you could take up a job counselling distressed woman about their previous boyfriends if you think that would be a satisfying activity.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could take a hint and realize she's not into you (atleast not enough). I wouldn't waste anymore time with her, she knows you like her and she isn't reciprocating the same level of feelings. You pressure her and she will push you away. I think giving her the LJBF would be a good thing, it might make her take action.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't read posts with no spacing breaks.

dude, hit the return button now and then.

J

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^

Need Help! Whats is this chics deal??

I kinda dug this chic she just broke up with her boyfriend. So I start hangin around with this crowd. I knew she still liked her ex.

So I layed low she got my number ask my number asked to some parties and but her ex was thier cause some problems 2 months go by. So finally When I just asked to dinner.

She said yes. The day before I set a time up to get she said she has school that night. So I wanna know whats up I see her again sunday with mutial friends I ask her again wednsday and I let her set the time. But she asked me what I was doing and if I would hang out for Monday night football.

I said sure but i knew it would be with a bunch of our mutial friends. Wedsday comes NOTHING, not a call or text I knew this was gonna happen.

3 days go By I get a text from her saying sorry she has been really busy and was with her family.I made sure I ran into her again a couple daYS later I played it off like it did not bother me.I wanted let her know its cool just to be friend but I didn't say that.

A week and a half goes by I don't call her she doesn't call me I do my thing and I don't realy go where she does so I can meet new women. I run into her the other NIGHT!

SHe says I sorry I havn't called you in a while I have been thinking about you Can you come to a football game with me I told her I can't ecause I am out of town that weekend.

That night she asks me to adance with her about 10x when her song comes on so I do. She asks me to goto breakfest with her A WEEK FORM NOW!LOL and we mentions we have to go karokeing again but this time well get hamered and take a cab.

She had a few drinks when she was saying all this but she wasn't drunk.SO here I am what the hell is this chics deal? Was she still hung up on her ex or is she a female playa?or both.

my advice...NEXXXXTTTTTTTTTTT

themainevent

Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads up this chic is a TEN drop dead gorgeous.
I am sure she knows it as well.

Elchocolo, we don't talk about her ex at all I don't want to be shoulder to cry on. She's doing the asking because I asked 2x I never ask more then once This is a record.SO how do you think she will react to the LJBF?

Tazman, I defintly take a hint and I was done with her completely until the other day.WHY would she do all of this after blowing me off 2x I am putting no pressure on as off now none. I am not really making any major changes in my day to make plans with her.

I was caught off guard that night I was not expecting her to say any of thast stuff.
The real question why would she do all of this?Why all of a sudden a change in tune?
Believe Me I was all about saying NEXT but I am curious.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know what I like about you the main event?

the fact that I re-posted your post and you put spaces in your next post...respect saying I and I bless you.

:D

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, now that someone added some spaces i read your post.

she has low IL in you, but she wants to know that you want her.

Even HB10s can get insecure. Remember, she had a guy who either dumped her ass or got tired of her ass such that he stopped treating her like a princess.

now shes probably just out for a good time and as much attention as she can get.

you played this whole thing right by NOT being needy and calling her 10 times a day like half the AFCs here would do if an HB10 gave them a sliver of hope.

what you should do here is go find yourself some other women. right now you're playing a man down, and its always harder to win that way.

get yourself a couple more chics on the line and forget about this one. when you see her play up that you enjoy her company etc, but play that she had her chance and you won't be following her around like a little puppy dog who just wants to get petted.

will it win you the hb10? who knows. but ill tell you this much, its the best strategy to increae the odds. if doing that doesn't work out for you, it wasn't ever goign to work out anyway.

J

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she made a breakfast date for a week later? is she trying to make herself look more busy than she is? shes playing you.

if a lady likes you she is going to want to see you again soon, and not a week later.

you should just leave her guessing at what you are doing. in the meantime, go out with someone else.

themainevent

Reaction score
joekerr31, I was thinking the same thing she must be insecure or something. BUT WHAT IS THE POINT OF ASKING ME TO A FOOTBALL GAME, BREAKFAST AND And to go out with her after she dissed my twice????????? Thats what got me confused a bit but nothing I am losing sleep over

Penkitten, I think you are right she is playing me, But we were gonna get breakfast the next morning when I saw her but we both agreed to set for another time because we would both be tired we were out late.

One thing for sure I m not gonna call her to see if we are still gonna go out for breakfast or somthing, If she still wants to go she will call me. But she probably thinks we are gonna hang out all day even if she does. I have plans that day anyways.

Just trying to figure out what she is trying to accomplish here thats all.
:woo: :crackup:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
she made a breakfast date for a week later? is she trying to make herself look more busy than she is? shes playing you.

if a lady likes you she is going to want to see you again soon, and not a week later.

you should just leave her guessing at what you are doing. in the meantime, go out with someone else.
i dont know if i agree with this.

one of the grey areas for me about the DJ rules is that they are so engrained in stone. Sometimes people do wierd things.

like who knows, maybe she read some book that says "If you really like a guy, cancel two dates then ask to breakfast a week later - this technique will raise his IL" haha.

which is why the absolutely best rules that SS gives men are:

1) Don't worry about her, do what YOU want.
2) YOU are the prize, she should be trying to impress you, not the other way around
3) Be Prepared to walk away and go out and find women who want to play by YOUR rules.

J

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by themainevent
So I layed low she got my number ask my number asked to some parties and but her ex was thier cause some problems 2 months go by. So finally When I just asked to dinner. She said yes. The day before I set a time up to get she said she has school that night. So I wanna know whats up I see her again sunday with mutial friends I ask her again wednsday and I let her set the time. But she asked me what I was doing and if I would hang out for Monday night football. I said sure but i knew it would be with a bunch of our mutial friends. Wedsday comes NOTHING, not a call or text I knew this was gonna happen. 3 days go By I get a text from her saying sorry she has been really busy and was with her family.I made sure I ran into her again a couple daYS later I played it off like it did not bother me.I wanted let her know its cool just to be friend but I didn't say that. A week and a half goes by I don't call her she doesn't call me I do my thing and I don't realy go where she does so I can meet new women. I run into her the other NIGHT!
SHe says I sorry I havn't called you in a while I have been thinking about you Can you come to a football game with me I told her I can't ecause I am out of town that weekend. That night she asks me to adance with her about 10x when her song comes on so I do. She asks me to goto breakfest with her A WEEK FORM NOW!LOL and we mentions we have to go karokeing again but this time well get hamered and take a cab. She had a few drinks when she was saying all this but she wasn't drunk.SO here I am what the hell is this chics deal? Was she still hung up on her ex or is she a female playa?or both.
When a woman in interested in you, sexually, there is little that will get in her way, not her children, not her parents, her job, her career, or her family. She will overcome all obstacles in order to mate with you, with or without birth control.

When a woman has put you in the dreaded "friends" zone, there will be lame excuses. You do the math.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if i agree with this.

one of the grey areas for me about the DJ rules is that they are so engrained in stone. Sometimes people do wierd things.

like who knows, maybe she read some book that says "If you really like a guy, cancel two dates then ask to breakfast a week later - this technique will raise his IL" haha.

which is why the absolutely best rules that SS gives men are:

1) Don't worry about her, do what YOU want.
2) YOU are the prize, she should be trying to impress you, not the other way around
3) Be Prepared to walk away and go out and find women who want to play by YOUR rules.

He should be worried about whether or not she's pulling some BS she read in a book.

If you start like that your in for a world of hurt.

don't second guess women - just play it how you see it - she's been leading you on thus far - enough is enough. Don't play the game.

If you start playing her game now (2nd guessing her) she will expect that throughout the relationship.

BUT WHAT IS THE POINT OF ASKING ME TO A FOOTBALL GAME, BREAKFAST AND And to go out with her after she dissed my twice????????? Thats what got me confused a bit but nothing I am losing sleep over
I knew she still liked her ex.

re read your posting and you will find your answer.

She does it because she can.

She does it because you will take her flakey sh#t and accept it, thinking that somewhere down the line you may get laid.

well, you will not.

she wants you company, she wants you to be there for her - but that's all she wants.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A trophy specimen you say. Well taking everything into account if you put LJBF on her, she'll heartily endorse the idea. She might even chuckle a bit over the fact that you felt the need to say it.

Follow JoeKerr's advice. When you have always been a winner, it hurts to lose, so maybe she'll compete.

themainevent

Reaction score
For the most part this is the plan, if she wants to hang out she can call me.I won't be calling her. As for her flakey SH*t wouldn't I have to call her to except it? I won't be dropping major plans to hang out with her.

I knew something was up that night as soon as she asked me to put her keys in my coat. So I wouldn't leave with out seeing her.
Maybe she's a chic that likes to string guys around, who knows?
It was just weird after 10 days of not speaking to her she must of got the idea I wasn't gonna put up with flaky sh*it no more and tried to get me back or reconnect the string or something.:down:

She must think IF shes nice to me I will get her a christmas gift.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!LOL