Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help....what should i do????

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, i need some advice!!! There's a girl that gives me a ride to college everyday and she's starting to arouse me. In the begining, when i started knowing her, i had no intention on pick her up but now i think she's so hot that i want to f***k her. She used to hang out with a friend of mine quite some time ago and i think he's trying to hit on her again. So here's the problem: i want to hit on her in a extremely straightforward manner 'cause i have done this with other girls before and it had worked but i'm afraid of two things: A)that my friend will get all upset of me hitting on a girl he's interested in and B)that the girl will get upset and will never give a ride to college again.

ps.1: i know that the girl is attracted to me

ps.2: i'm not afraid of being rejected by the girl, my point is that i don't want to make my friend angry at me and at the same time i don't want to loose my ride to college!

what should i do? risk a friendship and a ride or forget about laying this girl?

thanks in advance

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, about your friend. If you like her, it's no fault of yours. May the best man win!
Good luck, and if you know she likes you, then go for it! You'll never know until you try, bro. ;)

Good luck again ;)
ben

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is AFC thinking, my friend.

There are SO many available women out there, why would you even think about risking a ride, much less a friend? Especially to a girl you weren't even originally attracted to.... ?

NEVER ... EVER..... EVER... put a woman who is not a wife, family member, or AT LEAST someone who you have been in an LTR with... before a anyone else you value you in your life, such as a friend (don't even put such a girl ahead of your female friends).

To even think about this is so NOT DJ, it's not even funny. The whole concept is to come from a place of abundance, and you're doing the exact opposite, with multiple risks involved.

Don't do it.

You'll never know until you try, bro.
More like "bros before ho's", my young friend. :)

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
This is AFC thinking, my friend.

There are SO many available women out there, why would you even think about risking a ride, much less a friend? Especially to a girl you weren't even originally attracted to.... ?

NEVER ... EVER..... EVER... put a woman who is not a wife, family member, or AT LEAST someone who you have been in an LTR with... before a anyone else you value you in your life, such as a friend (don't even put such a girl ahead of your female friends).

To even think about this is so NOT DJ, it's not even funny. The whole concept is to come from a place of abundance, and you're doing the exact opposite, with multiple risks involved.

Don't do it.

More like "bros before ho's", my young friend. :)

I get your point and i even agree with you at some degree, but i forgot to mention in my post that my friend it's not in love with her or wanting to persue a LTR with her, he wants the same thing i want: f***k her!!!

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he's one of your best mates, NO GO AREA

if he's a guy you just know and from time to time have a chat with, Than let the games commence!

if she is the only ride to college think about what's more usefull for you

if there are other ways of getting to collega, PARTY TIME!

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir I said:
if he's one of your best mates, NO GO AREA

if he's a guy you just know and from time to time have a chat with, Than let the games commence!

Yes, he's one of my best mates but he has done the some thing to me before

if she is the only ride to college think about what's more usefull for you
yes, she's the only ride i have but there's some other ways to get to college

if there are other ways of getting to collega, PARTY TIME!
I will do that tonite [/QUOTE

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say go for it. unless ur friend doesnt get any pvssy in which case it wud be a bit mean

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes.

You have too much to lose on this one, so forget it.

A

AsianSensation

Do not do it, pickin girl over a friend violates ancient chinese code

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but i forgot to mention in my post that my friend it's not in love with her or wanting to persue a LTR with her, he wants the same thing i want: f***k her!!
I figured this would be your response, but if you truly believe that there is 100% chance that he won't care at all, you wouldn't have posted this along side your "ride" dilemma. Obviously, you're not totally sure he won't care.

It's gonna depend on how well you know him. If you ask him, any guy is probably going to try like he act like he doesn't give a sh1t. But that doesn't mean that's truly the way he feels. And either way, it could still create some unwanted drama and/or competition between you and your bud. Still risky, and I agree with this:

You have to much to lose on this one, so forget it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah. go ahead and screw up your ride to school over someting the size of a quarter. If she is choosing you...wait for choosing signals IOI's. Otherwise leave her be. And don't worry about the next man. If she chooses him..so be it...at least you still got a ride.