"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

need help thinking of private places

686

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Honolulu, Hawaii
Alright I'm kind of out of ideas. I want to get alone with my girl but I can't take her back home since I'm still in high school, so my parents and my brother are home. It would've been nice too because I have a hot tub we could go to. The past two weekends I've gone to the beach with her, which is really nice since we're alone and all, but three weekends in a row will start getting boring for her. There aren't any nice parks around my town either. Anyone have any good ideas? I want to do stuff that would not be appropriate not to mention uncomfortable in public. Her house is not open either because it's a long drive and her parents are home too. Thanks guys.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Your car? Some kids' abandoned treehouse? The shed?
Think about it: Only YOU know where there could be some private space in your area?

How about the old "doing homework together" in your room? Makes it more exiting if you can be caught...
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
I find using the seats in a car works just fine. Either lay the front seat all the way back, or just use the back instead. You're limited to only a few positions, but it's better than nothing.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Umm Golf course. (You can have a lot of fun with golfballs)

Woods.(goo search the woods for some open little area in the middle of no where) She'll be impresed. Especially if you have a bloddy axe waiting.

Public Bathroom. lol. :D

Take small airplane lessons. It'll take a year. But then you can do **** while you fly. It's really fun. Safe too unlike a moving car.

Your roof.

Some old guys garden at night

School

Office Building

Abandoned buildings

Country Side(really fun in the wheat fields in summer)

Boat(you said beach?)

Giant Meat Grinder(seeing if you were awake)
 

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
michigan
Definitely the car, or really late at night when your family is asleep. Thats what my boyfriend and I do, although the second might not work if she has a curfew.
If you have like an SUV or a truck, it would be really fun for you two to pull the old "I'm sleeping over at so and so's tonight" but instead you deck out the back of the car with a sleeping bag and snacks and you can spend the night together there. My guy and I are doing that this weekend for my birthday. It's cute and romantic and always fun ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

686

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks for the advice guys. I've found a nice park with a good view of the city. I barely even knew it existed. I'm going to take her there and see what happens. I'll keep all the ideas in my head. If we end up in my car how do I make the transition to the back seat? I'd be weird if I was just like, "hey let's go in my back seat!" Thanks for the help.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
You 'accidently hit the recline on your seat and be like

"OH ****. Oh god I think I broke something. Better come back here and take a look"'

OR

"Oh man, I think I'm stuck come back here and help me up"

OR

"I'd move back up but then I might lose my flab on my tummy"

^Just kidding man

I dunno. Why would it be weird? to just ask her. wait Dj rule don't ask insist.

nod your head towards the back or. better yet say I got a present for you in the back seat. Go back tell her to close her eyes and kiss her gently on the lips. The continue...
 
Top