"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need help talkin to female???

F

FLADONJUAN

Guest
all Don Juaners

I dont need help approaching women but I am having trouble with one thing.

Suppose I was in class and me and this girl are talking,. Now I dont have a good rap or mouthpiece as they would say. So what would you say to the girl to get her to drop her panties for you without being girlfriend & boyfriend. Do you have to be smooth or is there a method to this. But please can you guys give me advice on how I can step my game up and persuade her to have sex wit me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Eather she's interrested or she's not. Make sure (not verbally) and then lay on the heavy kino and make it clear that you're interrested in sex, in being **** buddies, not together exclusively.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
The highschool scene isn't exactly the best place to find girls who only want to bone. The majority of chicks you'll find here are looking for a relationship for status and some social proof.

Unfortunately, there's no one line that will get a girl to drop her panties. It's more about the way you act in general. Be confident, laid back, and funny, while treating her like would treat any other human being. Impress her, but don't act obsessed. Attract HER.

I would say more but this is simply reiterating key concepts from the bible. Check it out, you won't regret it.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
READ THE BIBLE. IT IS YOUR FRIEND.

The link to it is in the top right-hand corner of every page. You have to get the right mindset about all of this before you can "persuade" any chicks to have sex with you.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
OK, the main problem that you are having is that you are looking for some kind of "magic words" to get her in bed. Well, not to sound unkind, but looking for those magic words will be an utter waste of time because they do not exist. The first thing that you need to do at this point (even before you read the DJ Bible) is to completely change your focus.

Your focus should not be getting the girl to drop her panties - because if it is, she will KNOW it....no matter how hard you try to make it seem as if those are not your intentions. She will still know it.....God just kind of gave women a gift of doing that.

You should be focusing on getting to know her as a person, because she will sense that as well, and you will feel better because you aren't focusing on trying to impress her or get her to like you. Your focus should be on enjoying her company, NOT on HER enjoying YOURS. If YOU are enjoying her company, then she is probably enjoying YOURS as well and will just think that you are a nice guy (not a NICE guy, however) trying to pick her up, which is flattering to a woman.

Remember....women ALWAYS know your intentions....so modify them if need be.

Good Luck!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
i agree with him ^^^
 
Top