"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Need help please!!on personal sticking point

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I have a huge problem that is preventing me from getting with the girls i want to all the time. If something happens once its a fluke, twice - bad luck, but when it happens every time i think it might be what some call a pattern that i need to examine and fix.

A little background:

I'm not bragging here, just giving you all the details so hopefully you can help me out. I can get practically any girl i meet attracted to me, i'm a good looking guy as a lot of chics have confirmed, have no problem going up to any hottie and gaming her, know all the c/f, nlp, ss, and practically any other method of seduction. But where i'm at now, i feel i can go up to any girl and whatever i do or say to her will work no matter what it is. I have developed myself to point where i exude such a strong charisma and confidence that it really doesn't matter what i do, it will work.

So now that you're sick of hearing about how great i am, my problem comes at the next stage - getting physical. EVERY time i just do something stupid right around the point where i need to take it to a physical level, whether i say something or do something or don't do something, i always f*ck this part up. So it goes like this: I hit on girl, girl falls head over heels in love with me, we have a great date/conversation/good time at a party, then time to take it physical and i know it and she knows it but right at this point i say something dumb, get afc, get nervous and screw it up. Then it is as if the girl resents me for not making the move. Its as if my mind is programmed to f*ck me over every time right at this stage.

I read the ebook from high status male and he talks about toxic shame and i believe this may be part of my problem. I was raised a strict catholic meaning no sex, discouraged girlfriends till i was 17(thats the age my parents set). My parents and i got into the biggest fight i've ever had with anyone because when i was 15 i had a girlfriend and right at this point is where i did a 180. I went from being a natural ladies man to a shy dumba** recluse because of my parents. And also ever since i can remember till about the time i got to high school i was always fearful of running into girls i knew when i was with my parents in public because of how anti-girl they were. I came to realize how unrealistic this fear was but until then it was bad. And to this day i still feel i can't be totally comfortable and myself around my parents although i'm working hard at this. Anyway its pathetic, i can get any girl i want yet i have only kissed 4 girls and finger banged one. That is the extent of my experience with girls on a physical level

So, i have worked extremely hard the past 3 years on myself and my game and am unstoppable up till that physical level. How can i get rid of this setting myself up for failure every time or bad mental programming or whatever it is that always prevents me from taking that next step. I don't really know what to call it but i think from my background info you get the jist of what my problem is whatever the name for it may be.

help me out i need to address this issue immediately
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
...then time to take it physical and i know it and she knows it but right at this point i say something dumb
She knows it, you know it, then why say anything? Just go with it bro. Words get in the way. If you've done your work getting her horny for you then there isn't much you need to say anyway.
 

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Ya thats the problem, i know exactly what i have to do, its just when this point comes its like its engrained in my head and automatically causes me to screw it up in some way or another
 

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
When you explain your situation you sound like your answering your own questions. Obviously you don't need recognition of your problem. You also don't need a solution to your problem since you already explained what that would be. What is it that you want exactly? Did you just want to vent about not doing what you know you have to do? If certain elements in your life have unfairly suppressed you with wreckless guilt, you just have to stand up and decide what you believe is right and what is wrong according to you and no one else. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say that maybe you just never solidly established your own set of principals. Just remember this... If your instincts tell you to do something that is not inherently forcing another human to do something they don't wanna do then it's righteous. I don't care what the church sais. If you wanna spank her and she wants you to spank her too then its fine. I'm not trying to shock or suggest that you are into spanking but the principal is true. It is wrong to force another human being against their will or violate their right to protecting their own space and property. Those are the only two fundamental principals you need to live by my friend. Don't let a Catholic church tell you it's bad for a woman to go down on you or something like that because it's simply not true. Recognize what the woman wants, recognize what you want. If you both want it then it is righteous and should be done. What else can I say? Someone else established your principals. Those principals are most likely flawed. Stand up and create your own. Don't allow images of what other people in your life have told you to inhibit this process. You know what's right because you feel it. Figure it out and start living it. It's not up to them. It's up to you. Control your own path.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by happyhourhero
I have a huge problem that is preventing me from getting with the girls i want to all the time. If something happens once its a fluke, twice - bad luck, but when it happens every time i think it might be what some call a pattern that i need to examine and fix.

A little background:

I'm not bragging here, just giving you all the details so hopefully you can help me out. I can get practically any girl i meet attracted to me, i'm a good looking guy as a lot of chics have confirmed, have no problem going up to any hottie and gaming her, know all the c/f, nlp, ss, and practically any other method of seduction. But where i'm at now, i feel i can go up to any girl and whatever i do or say to her will work no matter what it is. I have developed myself to point where i exude such a strong charisma and confidence that it really doesn't matter what i do, it will work.

So now that you're sick of hearing about how great i am, my problem comes at the next stage - getting physical. EVERY time i just do something stupid right around the point where i need to take it to a physical level, whether i say something or do something or don't do something, i always f*ck this part up. So it goes like this: I hit on girl, girl falls head over heels in love with me, we have a great date/conversation/good time at a party, then time to take it physical and i know it and she knows it but right at this point i say something dumb, get afc, get nervous and screw it up. Then it is as if the girl resents me for not making the move. Its as if my mind is programmed to f*ck me over every time right at this stage.

I read the ebook from high status male and he talks about toxic shame and i believe this may be part of my problem. I was raised a strict catholic meaning no sex, discouraged girlfriends till i was 17(thats the age my parents set). My parents and i got into the biggest fight i've ever had with anyone because when i was 15 i had a girlfriend and right at this point is where i did a 180. I went from being a natural ladies man to a shy dumba** recluse because of my parents. And also ever since i can remember till about the time i got to high school i was always fearful of running into girls i knew when i was with my parents in public because of how anti-girl they were. I came to realize how unrealistic this fear was but until then it was bad. And to this day i still feel i can't be totally comfortable and myself around my parents although i'm working hard at this. Anyway its pathetic, i can get any girl i want yet i have only kissed 4 girls and finger banged one. That is the extent of my experience with girls on a physical level

So, i have worked extremely hard the past 3 years on myself and my game and am unstoppable up till that physical level. How can i get rid of this setting myself up for failure every time or bad mental programming or whatever it is that always prevents me from taking that next step. I don't really know what to call it but i think from my background info you get the jist of what my problem is whatever the name for it may be.

help me out i need to address this issue immediately
1. find a woman who is willing to be patient and help you get over your block.

2. let her go to work on it down there..know what I mean. For the first part of your introduction work on you both giving oral pleasure to the other...then when your ready for actual penetration after a few months of this then do the deed...remember to use a condom and if you need a boost some dude recently posted use a viagra pill to keep it hard.

3. Condoms can cut you off from that need to be connected. I allow my heart to open up to them and make love to them instead of trying to pound on them. When you engage your mind body and emotions...it truely keeps you going...plus the women can feel it and they love to be made love to instead of gettin poked.

I hope this helps

peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top