"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

need help picking up hb8

ethan300zx

New Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hi this is my first time posting... i've discovered this site a few months ago and it'd helped me alot in all aspect of life. I'm still an rafc but im working on it and i've notice alot of improvement.

anyway, i need help on picking up this hb8. We have lab together once a week and shes my lab partner. The first time i saw her, she looks stunning so i immiddiately approach her and ask her to be my partner. Shes very friendly and talkative. I have no problem talking to her. I need some help on waht to do next. Any advice on how to get her all wet and wnat to have sex with me whenever she see me ?? :D thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
WELCOME Ethan...

Firstly... you need to get her intrest level up, if you've read these forums for 2 months, you should have the jist of it. So take action and excell..

and may your women be plentiful and ripe.
 

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
first man on mars
Originally posted by Raven125
WELCOME Ethan...

Firstly... you need to get her intrest level up, if you've read these forums for 2 months, you should have the jist of it. So take action and excell..

and may your women be plentiful and ripe.
And you got on my case about "proper grammer"
Get a dictionary dumb@zz!!!
 
Top