Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help or unique situation

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story so I will be as brief as possible.

1. Ran into old acquaintance who has had crush on me for a long time.

2. We live 3,000 mi apart. Agreed on a **** buddy arrangement.

3. She buys me a plane ticket to see her and flies herself to see me in two month period.

4. We have incredible sex. She initiates almost all contact. We text 50 times a day for a month or so. We reiterate this is not a relationship we just love ****ing each other.

5. I end up taking her to her cousins house so she can give a gift. We ebd up there for hours, she gets drunk, tells her cousin that I am her quasi boyfriend.

6. She leaves the next day and I nearly just cut her off for 2 days. She calls and texts like crazy how sad she is.

7. I turn the pattern by not texting anymore and just calling. She is mopey and sad on 4 calls over 10 days. On each call she also tries $hit testing me by making a big deal out of nothing and I would act casual and say I had to go. She says I can talk to her whenever I want. I say I prefer to talk when she doesnt make me feel like her bad mood is my fault. She says that was a mean thing to say.

8. We dont talk for a week.

9. I call her yesterday and told her I was never mad just standing my ground. She said she doesnt want to talk about that yet and will call me tomorrow.

10. I love the sex w this girl and want to leave her wanting me so I can get with her later but not sure I gamed well enough. This girl sent me a valentines gift and was so attracted now shes acting like she could give two ****s about me because she fears im rejecting her.

Any thoughts?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could tell your situation wasn't going to be a unique one.

You want a girl to want you?

Go NC. If its there, she'll reach out & bingo bango you get what you desire.

Reaction score
She wants a real relationship now. Shes protecting herself from rejection by you, or a heartbreak again by you. She caught feelings and you already said no when she was drunk and just kept with the no text 5 phone calls every 2 weeks (im assuming) she has already taken up alotnof your valuable time. Move on, there are plenty of other girls with better sex than her.

The only way to get this one back is either no conact for a period of few months then just randomly go back into her life, and have the same outcome. Or persue a LDR with her and waste more of your time on a phone ( skype, text, i message, etwhateverdafukyoudoc) and realise that you cannot do this anymore and cheat on her, when she is already cheating on you because you are not there at all.

In short, dont **** with a long distance relationship unless its open and you're into monagomy

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. She said she'll call me tomorrow but now im clueless what to discuss with her. Do I text her and say forget about calling me? If she calls how do I act? Feeling like im not sure what to do at this point?

Reaction score
1st dont stress. If she calls, she calls. Dont even mention what happened. If she calls you she should have something to say if she doesnt then tell her that she should have thought of something and you are getting ready for something (up to you) dont go into detail even if she asks. If she says she wants a real relationship, if you want the pussey that bad say its a open relationship, or just politly reject it and come up with a reason why not (if you still wanna get it) otherwise skip this step. If she says she only wants to be friends well im sure neither of you will call eachother. If you still want it... just say you were thinking about what she said, if she sounds interested go for SOMETHING, otherwise just cut it short. Read the DJ BIBLE then head to town and practice. Skip this step if you are already experienced.

I would just block her now personally, just somethings that i have done in the past that i know works. I dont know why i typed like that boredom i guess lol.

Reaction score
And honestly this NC that is mentioned doesnt work like this. She already wants you. As i said shes protecting herself. Why do you guys go straight for the NC? Thats not even challenging, ill act like an AFC just to prove that it can be done lol.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st. NC is for you. Not a game to draw chicks in.

2nd. I feel like you created drama where there was none. Who cares what she calls you to her cousin. Actually, who cares what a woman, especially in this situation, says at all. Judge her only by her actions.

She is calling, texting, making time, and f^cking you, pretty good in fact as you state. Why is there an issue when she claims a little ASD to a family memeber?

See if you can just reset with her.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You got freaked the fvck out because she said you were her quansi boyfriend.

2. Then you started screwing with her mind and playing stupid games for no reason whatsoever.

3. Finally you wonder why she's afraid of you rejecting her.

Are you for real? Don't "game" girls who are already very attracted to you. Seriously.

She's probably catching feelings for you. If you see this turning into a potential relationship go with it. Otherwise cut it off.

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow

How does one reset? A month ago we talked of meeting up at a remote city where my brother lives. Im thinking about asking her to meet me there for a rendezvous. I guess her ASD comment to her cousin made me feel like shes trying to take control of frame but I never considered the ASD before. Thanks for your input

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion thanks for your reply. Im going thru a divorce amd honestly she fell in my lap. She is well aware. I told her im.not looking for a relationship and definitely not an LDR. she agreed then began acting like were in a relationship THEN made the quasi bf comment. I have a history of oneitis and am trying to break that bad habit. I felt that she tried to take control so I backed off. Not souch as to play games but to consider her feelings. Because we're not committed and we had verbally directly stated this to each other I felt this level of detail and discussion was unnecessary