"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

need help on the last step

lebon

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
Hi guys,

I am besotted with this girl at uni, we speak but only really pasing pleasantries as we walk past...I can never think of anything to say other than "Hi, how are you"?

I think she may be interested.....When I say Hi to her and she is with her friends they usually all giggle and stuff. She also made a point of coming up to me and starting a conversation with me when we were in the same club...although she was very drunk....and my friends told me she was eyeing me up all night....I would have made a move that night had she not been so drunk.

But now I don't know what to do ???
How do I ask her out when we occasionally pass in the corridors and she is always with her friends?

Help...I can't think straight...what shall I say next time I see her...time is of the essence as its about four weeks till the holidays...and I really like this one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
b a man and just say - everytime i see u , u seem to always b with your friends - i would like to take u away from your friends for a few hours how bout we set something up for this weekend
suggest something - an acton date preferably.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
DAMMIT GIGALO!! You always beat me to it!! :D


When I read your post I thought you wanted help on how to be better ****in' this broad. But you haven't even # closed!!! Learn how to be C/F and read the Bible, there's good shiat on there!!




PIMP
 
Top