Need help on hairstyle

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno if this fits here but, looks great, smile i agree, otherwise ur set bro, maybe put on some sharp clothes.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, just loose some weight, it'll make a bigger difference than any new haircut.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
mate, just loose some weight, it'll make a bigger difference than any new haircut.
he looks imposing and tuff, why wud he wanna look like another skinny?

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm about the whole weight thing, I just joined the gym a couple of weeks ago, so i'm going do a cutting program soon, either this week or the next week and then buff up after. The only main thing holding my back in this regard is I need to get myself onto a solid diet.

Ok now about my hairstyle, I probably should have been clearer in my origianl post, but anyways i'm going to get my haircut this week and I want to get a new hairstyle but i'm not sure what type of style would look good on me. I've pretty much had the same hairstyle for the last couple of years and I want something new, right now in my picture is the style I usually have, but overall more shorter.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just shave that **** off. much easier.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually change my hair style every so often, I'll get a *VERY* short hair cut and let it grow out for a while (longer hair) and style it for a while (just so people notice you always changing your style, not doing the same boring thing with your hair). **BE CREATIVE**

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
lose that hair style and join the fab five :)

nah looks some weight, eye browes need styling, go to essential beuty or something while your there hit on some chicks too :) great idea.

Amazing so many litle things that can make you look sharp. since u have lots of facial hair its not bad idea to style that too.

LOOKS WAY TO KOOL with Craig David thin beard or even better have some Zig zag thru that.

THis is what i had not long Ago, Flat top with Red Rat's Tail, and Z on my side burn and dark redish fringe :)

now u can probaly guess what race i am, haha Asian correct :)

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i've only gotten two suggestions for a new hairstyle and ones to shave it all off and another is to get it cut short, but everyone else says it looks fine, so i'm not sure if I should change it or not.

Also AEtude what did you mean by getting my eyebrows styled? Also I don't really understand what you meant by the zigzag facial hair, i've never really grown facial hair before but I guess I could try it and see how it looks.

And one more thing for everyone telling me to lose weight i'm going to start doing the cutting thing for sure either monday or tuesday so I can lose the weight.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about your hair, its good. Lose some weight, and your face will be more ripped.. BTW how do you get it like that, thats how i want my hair, what product and how do you style it :confused:

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search on words or symbols in hairstyle :)

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kav_3
Ok so i've only gotten two suggestions for a new hairstyle and ones to shave it all off and another is to get it cut short, but everyone else says it looks fine, so i'm not sure if I should change it or not.

Also AEtude what did you mean by getting my eyebrows styled? Also I don't really understand what you meant by the zigzag facial hair, i've never really grown facial hair before but I guess I could try it and see how it looks.

And one more thing for everyone telling me to lose weight i'm going to start doing the cutting thing for sure either monday or tuesday so I can lose the weight.
dont worry, your eyebrows look fine.
next thing you know theyll be tellin you to put some rouge on your cheeks and hey some eyeliner........ and hey perfume smells better than cologne:down:

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i've decided just to keep the same hairstyle just going to get it cut shorter later this week. I also decided to grow some facial here, it doesn't look bad, I think i'll keep it a little while see how it looks with my shorter hair.

About how i styled my hair like that I used ice gel and then I push the second half of my hair back so it spiked up then I push the front half down so I got my bangs coming down my forhead and then the front top half that's flat I put my finger through it to get it spiked up and that's about it.

^^^
Also, damn I thought all men used perfume, well atleast I can still use my makeup kits and eyeliner....j/k :p

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool, don't shave it off, longer hair is cool especially if it looks good on you as it is now.