"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Need help killing desperation...

shyguy1969

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I read a great article in "The Bible"
by Pook about killing desperation.
This is exactly my problem! I would
love some pointers and advice from
DJs who have successfully done this.

There is a woman at work who I love
talking to and being around. I only get
to see her at random, sporadic times so
I have started rearranging my break time, finding excuses to visit her, etc.
I know "desperation behaviour" right?

The thing is, the time I spend with her
REALLY is a huge highlight to my day
and naturally I want to do whatever
I can to see her as much as I can.

Does killing my desperation mean killing
my real desire to be able to spend time
with this woman as well? I have been
shy all of my life and it is so rare and
special for me to feel this way for
someone and she is giving me signals
back that she really likes me as well.
Its hard to know what to do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
From your post I can see that you need alot of work. Your just not ready to go out there and get this woman that you want. If you tried she would reject you, its just that obvious. Why? Because you don't even consider yourself good enough therefore you aren't.

No you shouldn't stop desiring this woman, thats what we men are wired to do, but make good use of your desires by concentrating it in your mind and using it in a productive fashion. Being needy and an insecure sympathizing chump is using those desires in the wrong way. This isn't TV or the movies and none of that "I need you" and " you are the sunshine of my life" sh!t doesnt work. Read the bible.

You need to start trying to "get with yourself" and no I don't mean jerking your beef. Give your self a life why dontcha, find out what you like and what you respond to, if seeing this woman is the highlight of your days then something is wrong. Something is missing and that is called sense of self. Just know that in the state your currently in, your totally worthless to her. So heres a couple of suggestions



1> If you can actually muster the audacity to approach(which I highly doubt) this ONE girl outta of millions, do it. Do it just so you can see the harsh reality of the game, and survive it. You'll definately be one step closer to gaining knowledge to get other girls you'll like later on because there will be other chicks besides her.

2> Just forget her altogether, save your self the time & trouble and start cramming every piece of knowledge trapped within this site. You'll thank me later.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
You are infatuated. That is bad.

Liking a chick however is not bad.

You must ask her ASAP for her phone number. I imagine that sounds tough for you. Well, that's what it takes. Or you will get nowhere and go even further down the terrible path to oneitis. Act like a man and ask her. She will not ask you.

People who are interested in each other, exchange contact details so that they can arrange to meet each other whenever THEY want to. Rearranging your day to keep bumping into her is weak and you know it.

The longer you wait, the harder it gets and the less chance you have of ever getting her. (Bonus for you: no more rearranging break times).

Of course you should also be focusing on other women, and even GFTOW (go fvck ten other women), but then, I'm wasting my time telling you that, I can tell.

Meantime, read the Bible some more and get out there and meet some more women so that one woman who you think you have a chance with doesn't lead to infatuation.

So to answer your question: to beat this infatuation you MUST ask her for her number or try to set up a date. No matter what the outcome it will help you beat it. You will find it almost impossible to just "forget about her". Getting another girl is also a great cure. ;)
 

chili kat

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
Dissapear for a few days (3 is good). Look for a very cool local place to hit. Run into her again. Skip getting #. Ask her out to cool place for next weekend.
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Keep reading DJB and apply your newly learned skills to other
women. You will eventually find it much easier to get rid of
infatuation to a certain woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top