Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help Handling Sexist Remarks From Women

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere I go, women are quoting sentences from Christina Aguilera's new songs. Most women I hangout with tend to come up with a sexist remark sooner or later.

All men suck.
Its going to be a females world soon.
Men are pigs.
Your whole gender is filthy and are scum.

Such are the words spewed right in my face when they get emotional while they happen to be b*tching about men with their other present girlfriends. Sometimes they even say stuff like these out of the blue even when they're alone with me!

I tend to take these remarks personally because if they're saying that to me (even if they really mean every other man except me), that means they're indirectly saying that I'm a pig/liar/dog too and thats really rude.

I just don't know how to reply to things like these without coming off as an insecure 'man' who can't take a little insult. Insulting women back would bring me down to her level, and laughing it off would give her the satisfaction of degrading men (and me), leaving me feeling like I've just let her get away with being rude to me.. so how do I handle women when they get all emotional and say stuff like these?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them, "I hope you are going to enjoy being a lesbian then"

Dietzcoi

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
little stoned now but...

I get this alot since the only one with enough time to lsten to everyone ***** is me.Best thing to do is just say "sure..."

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Love the 'lesbian' line!

My usual response to 'all men are b*astards' would be 'sure, that's why you love us!'

Just laugh it off in the same way you would if a five year old said 'I hate you' etc. It shows you're not bothered and might even just annoy them more!

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha believe it or not women even told me "I'm going to be a lesbian soon" after saying (insert sexist remark here).

But its a good line nonetheless. Will keep that in mind when I'm out later.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: All men suck.
DJ: Oh really?
Her: Yeah.
DJ: Why?
Her: Because they blah-blah-blah.
DJ: Do you think that's true for all men?
Her: Yep.
DJ: Maybe you should consider getting better at reading people, it doesn't seem that you can distinguish between @ssholes and good guys.

OR
DJ: Do you think that's true for all men?
Her: No, but most of them.
DJ: Well be careful what you say, you come off as a feminatzi and that wouldn't be fair to you.

Be confident and calm, your actions will make your words hit home.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: All men are pigs.

Me: But you like pork, don't you.

Her: Yeah! so what's the point.

Me: The point is you don't know how to differentiate between
"seasoned" and raw pig. Maybe if you make better
choices, you wouldn't be complaining like someone
with a sour stomach because you continue to deal with
"raw" pig.:D

The Business Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't even respond.

People who make these type of comments are closed minded, and can come up with any possible type of irrational response - just for the sake of arguing their point. People who say these things don't deserve to use up the air you breathe. They will be satisfied when you respond, whether you are silent, argue, or whatever.

Sexism is getting to be a status symbol, much in the same way bankruptcy is. It's kinda like a fashion statement for the famale personality. F'uck them.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said, 'ah stfu!' ..... quick, simple, painless. :)

..or.... 'Would you dumb b*tches ever quit your crying?! ..it's b*tch b*tch b*tch.... someone do something positive and get me a beer.''

...or you can say, 'Yea, and after I get you under the sheets, then it's 'Can I cook you something Big Daddy? ....can I do your laundry Big Daddy?'

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
> All men suck.
> Its going to be a females world soon.
> Men are pigs.
> Your whole gender is filthy and are scum.

This is a great quote. Do you know what it says?

First - it says that this is a man's world. Perhaps in future it won't be, but now it is and an autor of this song admits it. Also it shows aggression and anger of a person who wrote it, that is a sign of insecurity and of a lack of ability to handle the current situation.

This qoute actually says about the insecurity of woman who's saying it and her powerlessness.

So - if a girl would say something like that to me - I'd nod my head and explain to her what did she just say. She would get angry, say something but I wouldn't argue with her, I'm confident to not do so.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would respond with something sexist as well, like "hey, well at least we let you vote" or "we let you drive don't we" or "make me a pie". Then i would lay in on the feminist jokes.

"what do you tell a girl with two black eyes?" - "nothing you already told her twice"

"what do you do when the dishwasher breaks?" - "slap her"

I hate feminists. They make me want to pull out the baby powder so I can put some stank on it when I slap them.

And i have put this in a post before, but I will do it again - - > Equal rights, Equal fights

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG.... what these tramps don't notice is that men have something they want - a DYCK. Not a cold plastic dildo - but a real, warm, squishy, PENIS. It cannot be artificially re-created, so if they want some of it they had better DEAL WITH US. Just as puzzy is our Achilles Heel, the mighty **** it theirs.

Btw, why are you so affected by these comments. Just shake your head and walk away. That is exactly what I would do - it wouldn't even be a planned out gesture - that would be my instant, natural reaction - it is SUCH a pathetic sad thing to hate men. Just as it is to be a mysogynist that hates women.

And btw, I have a girl that a fvcked a long time ago who keeps sending me e-mails, saying that she dreamt of sex with me, and that she thinks she has an Asian male fetish, thanks to me. And yes, she is a hardcore feminist and hates men. :D :rolleyes: She even said in the e-mail that she would 'give anything' to have everything a man can offer (by that she means protectiveness and a hard dyck) without 'all the other male bullshyt' (I'm assuming she meant aggression, sexism, arrogance, whatever).

These feminists may hate men, but they KNOW that we have what they want - and it kills them. :D

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman: All men are dogs.

Me: Since women are attracted to dogs, I guess that make y`all b!tches.

Man, her @ss was speechless after that.

Reaction score
HEY!

Ain't you let no woman tell your ass what your are and ain't.

You stand your ground and show them what a REAL MAN is about, and if they don't like it, they can go shove a knife up their c*nts. You stand your ground son!

Who has built our civilizations? whose made sure there's food in the f*cking fridge? who has fought the wars? who has stood up for his woman? who has built the dams and houses and building for us to seek refuge under? MEN!!!!!

SO **** this feminist nazi bullsh*t and in the great words of Al Bundy: "No Ma'm!

Tripod

Don Juan
Reaction score
HER: Men are scum, blah blah blah

ME: You know, if you spend less time b!tching, you'd have a lot more time to cook me breakfast.

or

HER: I swear I'm going to turn lesbo, blah blah blah

ME: When you do, can I watch? I'll just sit in the corner and observe. With a webcam.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuartSan
Everywhere I go, women are quoting sentences from Christina Aguilera's new songs. Most women I hangout with tend to come up with a sexist remark sooner or later.

All men suck.
Its going to be a females world soon.
Men are pigs.
Your whole gender is filthy and are scum.

Such are the words spewed right in my face when they get emotional while they happen to be b*tching about men with their other present girlfriends. Sometimes they even say stuff like these out of the blue even when they're alone with me!

I tend to take these remarks personally because if they're saying that to me (even if they really mean every other man except me), that means they're indirectly saying that I'm a pig/liar/dog too and thats really rude.

I just don't know how to reply to things like these without coming off as an insecure 'man' who can't take a little insult. Insulting women back would bring me down to her level, and laughing it off would give her the satisfaction of degrading men (and me), leaving me feeling like I've just let her get away with being rude to me.. so how do I handle women when they get all emotional and say stuff like these?
Yes it is rude. Ask these chicks what makes you different from all the other scum. If you don't get what you think is a decent answer, tell her to shut her trap.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tina Fey did a funny on SNL the other night. She was reporting on some book about famous women of history -- all 12 of them. :)

cgraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a good article at askmen.com entitled All Women Are Pigs that I think is a great read and makes some good points.

Keep in mind it's 2-3 pages, so hit the next link.

Cgraz

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuartSan

All men suck.

I don't know that all men suck, but I do know that all women should swallow.

Christina Ugulera pisses me off. She talks like she's from the hood when she isn't, has to be the worst dressed person in the music business, and wears jeans so low that half her fat ass is hanging out any given time.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

I have the opposite problem.

A bunch of girls call me "sexist."

This happens after I preffer women over men!

This girl asked why I was taking aerobics, and I replyed "well, I like the idea of being surrunded by girls in tight clothing better than guys. :D"

To this she replies "Your so sexist!"

I think its stupid to discriminate against a MORE QUALIFIED person simply because of their sex. I think it's also stupid to give someone special treatment simply because of their sex.

On average girls I know are much lighter and have much weaker bodies than the guys I know. Most of them are much weaker and smaller than me.

I would never hit them, not because they are girls, but because they are smaller, just like I wouldnt hit a little kid.

I think we should celebrate our differences, not try to ignore her breasts and hide my penis.

I was watching King of the Hill and this feminist had on a tight shirt which said "sexism" on it, crossed out with a red line/circle, and then she says "thats right, they're breasts, get used to it!"

Female bodies have been around for a long time, men are used to it.(However whats fascinating is that most "feminist" are the least "feminine" looking people I know!)