Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEED HELP GF on very emotional rollercoaster wtf do i do?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Heres the deal. My gf of about 1.5 years has gone home to Hawaii for vacation shes been gone for about 2 weeks (she grew up there). Her family and friends from high school are there and shes 25. So lately on the phone she has been acting really weird like snapping out at little things basically being irrational.
So I finally come to find out that her grandma is very sick and her mom needs to stay with her meaning she has to move away from her dad for a while. My GF is all bent out of shape over all this. She was suppose to come home yesterday but chose to stay another day and is suppose to come home tomorrow (i found this out cause I called her she didnt call me). Another weird thing is that she insists that her friend get her from the airport but her best friend is leaving in like 2 days so that could be the reason. But anyways on the phone just like 3 hours ago she started saying all this stuff like I need to move home after I graduate in one semster....sorry to put you through this......Im torn.......I love you but I have to do this....then she walked on the line of us breaking up which got to me I kind of raised my voice a little and then she said I knew it my mom told me I deserve better. So I went on to ask if she still wants to be together she said yea and then was all over the places with her answers. I know shes an emotional wreck and gets very irrational when shes like this but i really never seen it this bad. wtf should I do I live with her currently too

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, use my advice at your own risk.

In your situation, i would either tell her that we need to take a break until things settle down, or better yet, i would tell her that i don't see myself longterm with a girl that snaps like this for no serious reason.

You need to make her understand that you are ready to break up with her if that's what it takes. This will give you the power in the relationship and will make her interest grow for you.

I told my gf this exact same thing on 2 occasions during our 1 year+ relationship and it worked both times. She is very emotional and gets upset for the stupidest reasons, so i acted like a man and i can tell you that this made her come back to me more loving than ever.

This worked amazing for me. Why it worked seems counterintuitive (showing her detachment makes her become more attached to you), but it worked great in my case, with the girl i am with. I don't know if this will work for your girl, but if all else seems to fail, give it a try. You may have a pleasant surprise.

And please...never ask a girl again if she "still wants to be with you". Please! Just ... don't!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the beginning of the end. It sux but she IS moving. LDR's never work, and she is already writing off with uncertainity.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is looking for a reason to break up with you....and SHE WILL FIND IT even if it's just you not putting the toalet seat down.

if she is going through some emotional hardship you need to give her room, if she needs you to be there for her, she will let you know, if she doesn't, at least your out of her way so she doesn't lash out on you. Give her space. Keep in mind, chances are she will put you guys on a break...

FrancoPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jigga23,
you have to always frame your relationships with women so that you are the PRIZE.

Every woman will try along the relationship something like this. Many try this every week.

>Heres the deal. My gf of about 1.5 >years has gone home to Hawaii for >vacation shes been gone for about 2 >weeks (she grew up there). Her >family and friends from high school are >there and shes 25. So lately on the >phone she has been acting really >weird like snapping out at little things >basically being irrational.

Giving drama to a man and giving him mixed messages is the way a woman has to control his mind. If the man lets her do it she will lose attraction for him.

>So I finally come to find out that her >grandma is very sick and her mom >needs to stay with her meaning she >has to move away from her dad for a >while. My GF is all bent out of shape >over all this. She was suppose to >come home yesterday but chose to >stay another day and is suppose to >come home tomorrow (i found this out >cause I called her she didnt call me).

Ok now she is doing what every woman tries sooner or later. Frame you as the NEEDY ONE in the relationship.

You need to change this into:"You GF are the one who needs me not me you". Do this not overtly but sub-communicate it.

>Another weird thing is that she insists >that her friend get her from the >airport but her best friend is leaving in >like 2 days so that could be the >reason. But anyways on the phone >just like 3 hours ago she started >saying all this stuff like I need to move >home after I graduate in one >semster....sorry to put you through >this......Im torn.......I love you but I >have to do this....then she walked on >the line of us breaking up which got to >me I kind of raised my voice a little >and then she said I knew it my mom >told me I deserve better.

Ok she has been discussing with mom about her future husband which means calculating cold bloodly how tough man you are, how much money you can bring in and so on. I think you are at this point because long ago you ALREADY STARTED TO BE SUPPLICANT TO HER.

Now she is inventing excuses to dump you almost probably because you have been NEEDY ON HER since long ago.

Remember this when you get next woman: NEVER, NEVER BE NEEDY ON A WOMAN! Women will test you for neediness and dump you if they sense you need them.

>So I went on to ask if she still wants >to be together she said yea and then >was all over the places with her >answers.

This can mean also that she wants to scare you by threathning you she will dump you if you don't marry her soon.

>I know shes an emotional wreck and >gets very irrational when shes like >this but i really never seen it this bad.

DRAMA is the way women use to control men. BEING CALM and LEADING HER WHERE YOU WANT without letting her effect you with her drama is the response A MAN has to have.

>wtf should I do I live with her >currently too

Almost probably under the stress at home she went faster into the Provider seeking mode. Her mom asked her to think about her own interests. She is looking for a strong guy who will SUPPLICATE TO HER and MARRY HER.

If it not will be you it will be someone else.

You can counteract this by getting into the LOVER MODE even more and in that way you can play her and her mom.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of her, now. That's your only option.

Whenever a girl starts to act up, throw her away. (You don't have to actually do it, either, just show your willingness to do it.)

This is the easiest way to communicate non-neediness there is.

Just the other day some girl was acting flaky with me and I said "look, just don't come then, okay?"

Right after that, she went AFC on me and did as she was told.