Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help Gaming a Paris Hilton Look Alike

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infatuation is just it.

You're infatuated. Congratulations!

Stop being outcome oriented. Play with her a bit and see if she's even worth spending time with.

I had a deeper epiphany (perhaps for myself) last night, but ANY GIRL will give up her number just to say "NO" on the phone. Bottom line. Girls, most of them, don't have the tailbone to say "No" straight out. They'll make up B.S. lines or lead you on.

If you're not going to click with her, why play games with her? A girl will appreciate ****y realness more than she would ****y fakeness tryin' to get in her pants. Sure, it'd be nice to bang her, if that's all you and her want, do that. You're almost there.

But find out if she'd even like doing what you'd want to do, preferably an action date. If she's an obstinate *****, then drop her. You wouldn't befriend someone who's immobile, why get intimate with someone like that?

On landing a girl through outside advice from other players:

Using someone else's tactics means she kinda fell into someone else's game. Being untrue to yourself, how can one keep up something they're not? If I gave you something I'd say/do, it's inconsistent. Not that she'd know now, but say you get the date, then what? Back to SoSuave.com for what to do next? No. Use your brain, man, if you can't have "fun" with her, why bother? Do something you'd enjoy her participating in. Don't be her entertainment. You're INVITING HER OUT. Yes, you end up paying, but the deal with paying is she does WHAT YOU WANT. Not because you're a man, but because that's what's right, and what's human.

I just say you go with the flow. Go back to the original state. You can't care what comes of it. Besides you work together. I typically don't do it either, not for psychos, but because rarely can 2 human who were intimate be unemotional in a professional setting. SOME party always has more feelings and lets that be known. You're there to make money. Don't mess up your life on 1 broad, who's 99% guaranteed to not be your wife.

A-Unit

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarification.

My epiphany wasn't related to girls giving the number for bs reasons....but more to the point of...

Yeah, it's great to get numbers, but that's easy. Probably 90% of girls will give out their number if you've spent any amount of time talking to them. And if you let time go by...you only exacerbate the situation.

Stockpiling numbers is great, but isn't the purpose to find women you like, and click with, and want to call? Not girls who you have strategized every action with? Yes, it's a game of warfare, psychological genetic warfare. But we fight that with ourselves and hope we've done our work to the best of our ability and that our "troops" can fight the best battle possible.

I looked back on my dating life...and i can honestly say there were less than 5 girls I was excited to talk to, and most of them dated for some amount of time. Don't waste your time on people who you're just phyically attracted to...but also LIKE their personality to some extent.

A-Unit

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I want to start off first by saying thanks for your advice, it has helped me alot. That being said I want to update you on my situation and get your thoughts on this turn of events. You see the absolute worst possible thing that could have happened..happened. Over the weekend, she had sex with the guy the that she claimed was basically stalking her. Supposedly she was run off of the road by a drunk driver and stranded and the only person she could call for help was the stalker. After he helped her, he took her to his place, got her drunk and banged her. This was the guy that she told me and my friend that she didn't want anything to do with because he was a pest!

Luckily I came to work today with a very strong frame because that little kick to the balls really tested me. This is a painful recurring theme in my life. I find a girl that I'm crazy about, I start to make things happen with her and some natural comes along and beats me to the punch.

I'm also dissappointed in her. I thought she had more class than that, not to mention she lied about her level of interest in the stalker. This whole thing really has reinforced my lack of trust in women.

As if that wasn't enough, to add insult to injury, another natural talked her into smoking a joint with him after work. This guy recently banged 3 girls in 4 hours. So first thing tomorrow I'll probably get hit over the head with his succes story.

Life is really giving me a beating today. I know you guys are thinking it's only one girl. That's true, that's why I'm staying strong.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You told her you DON'T DATE COWORKERS, yet you want to ask her out. So if you ever get the ballz to ask her out, she will know that you are now a liar, who says one thing and does another.

Just use what you have learned, if she's feeling you, she will make it easier, and things should progress.

I have gone through this a few times where life seems to playing a cruel joke on you, and girls you thought were amazing, turn out to be easy *****s. You're not the only one who has been there, just keep pushin man,

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right, man. But now I don't even know if I want her anymore. Her value has really gone down in my eyes. A few days ago, I felt like I was finally beginning to understand women and was improving my game alot. All my life I've had an anger and frustration towards women because I couldn't understand them. That anger and frustration was going away. Today I feel like I'm back to square one.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww man what happened?

You started out enjoying it and wound up hating the game.
I find the trick is to be scheming on at least a half dozen women at any time. It turns it back into fishing instead of deulling.

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very good advice. I really am putting too much focus on just one girl. I guess it's because she's the only hot chick that I work with and I see her everyday. I really need to hit the bar scene this weekend to take my mind off of her, but this whole situation has really got me put off of gaming. Right now I have a negative view of all women especially the hot ones.