"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Need help forgetting a girl

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Hi, I'm new to the forum, but for the past two weeks I've read a lot. I must be the biggest AFC out there, but I'm willing to change that. The first step, correct my if I'm wrong, is to develop a lifestyle that I'm comfortable with.....but to do that, I need to forget about this girl I've gone after for a year or two.:eek:

Yes, I know. A year or two of a school oriented relationship. I'm seriously caught up with her, but recently I've decided that I need to cut my losses and go out and find others. The only thing standing in my way are old memories and those few times that were either taunts/teasing or true affection(doubt it, but it doesn't matter. I'm dropping her :mad:). But typing this and thinking this is easy. I get soft after we hang out for a while and it's back to GO. So help me come up with soem ways to forget about her. Permanently. I've been busy with working out and school so, that's helping a little bit, but if anyone has had something like this happen and solved it, or if you know how to deal with this extremely AFC like syndrome. Help me. Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Do you spend a lot of time with this girl? If Yes, avoid it.

If you did not get involved with this girl, it should be fairly easy to forgot her, what memories could you possibly have? Good convos about you being an emotional tampon?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yea, exactly. Memories of my emotional tamponess. Uh, I think...nono, I KNOW it's one sided. So....yea, I guess I just won't pay any attention to her for a few weeks and I'll get used to it. I've tried it before, but she's always sensed it or something and started getting at close and personal. But have no fear. I have my trusty mission statement. Success is imminent. It must be. I'll check back with you guys in a few weeks.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
The only cure is more chicks. You will get caught up with more chicks and forget about her. Trust me.
You want her but you dont need her.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I've got something going. I've resolved to ignore her. I mean, who needs her anyways. I'm the one who she relies upon for stuff. I'll go buy a dog if I want a friend. All she does is leech of me for stuff. Screw that. I'm through and tired of this ridiculous stuff she's piling on me. Yea, it may sound like I'm ranting, but I'll report back with my progress and you all can slap me silly if I go back. Don't let me go back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Don't take anymore **** from her. Dont treat her like dirt, but make sure she understands that she cant use you. After this, she'll respect you more, and may even develop an attraction for you. In the meantime, find other people to talk to - guys and girls alike. Find other girls to invest your interest in and practice your communication skills with them.
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
yeah just ignore her or tell her not to use u... and just say no to her really... you'll need to seriously practice that one little word... or else you'll be like this for a long long time...

i guess just be extremly busy and get more girls! =)

good luck dude and remember U dont need her... but she probably needs u, but as an emotional tampon... just send her back a little tell her urr not that person anymore... hope this helps
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Power to you Homie, You've just freed yourself of the cage YOU set upon yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
OK....new development. I've decided not to put up with her BS anymore and a few of my friends decided the same thing while we were online....but then like 2 of my buds start saying how I have the hots for her and stuff even though she's got a BF. I said, "nah, she's got a BF. I don't need her." So....just when I'm starting to make some progress, some weird thing, like this, happens. It turns out my buddies were only joking and wanted to scare me, but they know how I felt...and I need to convince them otherwise. What's the best way?

1)Never mention her while with them.
2)Stick to the mission statement and go on with my life.
3)Both 1 and 2
4)<insert option here>

EDIT: OMG I'm being an AFC again....over analyzing....screw it. I'm thinking too much.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok, today she was online and asked me for "what homework was due" since school starts tomorrow. I told her to check her assignment notebook. She tells me to list them. I said, "don't you write your HW down?" She says "nope." I said, "then I'd better teach you a lesson and not tell you." She says, "ok, but just tell me this one time." I say, "that's like letting a murderer saying, 'ok, just lemme go this one time.'"

Then she leaves. How did I do? Too harsh? Am I starting to become less AFC/*****-ish? I think I did rather well.:)
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
That will do, as long as you un-attatched yourself and your starting to improve. Then nothing else is important.

Now, start lifting weights, get a tan, get a haircut, get more confident, learn to be funny, learn to talk to people, make more friends, and enjoy life!
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Ok, today she was online and asked me for "what homework was due" since school starts tomorrow. I told her to check her assignment notebook. She tells me to list them. I said, "don't you write your HW down?" She says "nope." I said, "then I'd better teach you a lesson and not tell you."
That's a start. Need any more help forgetting her? Well..2 years of chasing, and you have shi* to show for it. If anything you should be pissed off at this girl, she's used you as her little doormat for 2 years while you could of been macking on some other girls and learning the game.

Now stop trying to seek everyone's approval for everything you do, just get rid of this b!tch and go take a look at the other 3 billion women on this planet.

Good luck.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Your problem is that although you're trying you still can't forget her and get that "I don't care about her" attitude. Bsicly if she asks you for a favor just tell her that you're too busy or something or some other bs, or just tell her that you don't feel like doing it. But don't constantly keep asking others if what you did is the right thing. Believe that it is! You can't change what you already have done, so don't think about it too much. The more you try to think about what you did to that girl and if it was the right thing, the more subcoincious signals you're sending to yourself that you still care about her. So just do what you would have done if someone else who's not a close friend would have asked you for a favor, don't necessarily try to be an ass and say no to girls all the time. I for example, let others copy my homework, but I also copy homework from others half of the time. And also as for your excuse that you told to your friends about why you don't like her anymore, remember, you shouldn't not like girls because of the BF they have, you need another reason. You don't need her BFs approval. And just because you like someone doesn't mean that they're the one. Think of this like of cars, if someone has the keys to a Ferrari, you can't get it. But you don't need THAT Ferrari, cuz you can go get another one, the only difference is that with cars you pay once for the car and you're all set, girls keep leeching money from you ALL the time.

Now, like some already said, the best way to forget a girl is to find some other girl who is better than the first girl. Now, to see that some other girl is better, you have to let your oneitis go and see that the world doesn't revolve around that girl. There are tons of other ways all of which can be just as effective, hanging out with your buddies, going to the movies, going to some public place (where you can also practice your DJ skills), watching TV, even playing computer games (although that doesn't help your social life much). Basicly just do something that's fun to you, whatever that is, something so fun you forget about other stuff. And then the less you think of her, the easier it becomes to think less of her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yea, you're right. Why I was a 8-10 year old AFC I liked some girls and thought I was gonna marry them. I guess it's the same thing....wow, I haven't realized that before. Now I don't even remember their names.

Thanks for the tips/support guys. Overthinking is my weakness. I must stop. Great car analogy RENEGADE.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok, here's how it is. I don't really want a physical relationship with her right now. I'm just trying to get chicks to know me as a confident person and not just a book. I'm not really into getting into their pants. That's for after marriage. So, I dunno if what I'm doing is all for a good thing or not considering my goal.
 
Top