"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Need help finding a job

Infinity

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Practice Field
My money situation isn't so hot right now so I'm looking for a part-time job while I am in college. I have a tendency to quit jobs rather frequently, but this time I want to find something I like. I want a job with a lot of hot chicks and something in a relaxed, enjoyable environment.

I have tried to work at Starbucks a few times, but they never have any openings. Now, I'm trying to work at a tutoring center. I hope they will hire me, but I don't really know why they would. I have no experience, no good references because I quit all the time, and a sketchy employment history. I can ace interviews, but that's it.

I have no direction in my life so every job I go to might be completely unrelated to the last job. I also don't know where to turn for references since most of my former employers probably wouldn't want to help me out. I want to find some consistency, but it's really hard when nobody wants to take a chance on you.

Help me out playas. How can I find a cool job?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
Get a job at a restaurant as a host/server. Tons of hot, horny female employees that you can easily flirt with. Easy job and great money for young people (great money for servers, not hosts). Do a search in Anything Else (where this thread belongs :p ) for more info.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I have a different job now, but I used to work as event security. you can make as much money as you want(depending on what you want to work), I didnt work there long because, my boss was a ****. you get all kinds of bribes ;) (every one wants back stage) . some times you have to put up with crap like Toy story on ice or crap like that but the drunk chicks at the concerts pay off big time. Look up CSC (contemporary service corp). I think they are every where.
 

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
This is a stretch since you want the money, but it helps me out a lot in the long run. When I was younger, I did a lot of volunteer work....teaching, carpentry, computers, etc. I did it for the experience, and not really for the money. Anyway, all that really adds up.

If you are still in school, your school should have some sort of student employment office. Check that out. The requirements are minimal and usually boring, but if you want the $$, then that's not so bad. Good luck.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Infinity
My money situation isn't so hot right now so I'm looking for a part-time job while I am in college. I have a tendency to quit jobs rather frequently, but this time I want to find something I like. I want a job with a lot of hot chicks and something in a relaxed, enjoyable environment. [/QUOTE


Submit your application to the playboy mansion - I'm sure Hugh Ho Heffner can use some back up in his old age!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top