Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help: Female just leaves the chat in middle and never gets back

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently starting chatting with a Vietnamese girl from work. I am not from Vietnam, so i have zero clue about their culture. Anyways, the girl is very friendly and talks nicely and all; however, she has this weird tendency to abruptly leave the chat and just never reply back. It has happened every time.
Now the reason is not because the chat might be dead, so she doesn't bother to reply. Thats not the case and I know it because firstly we have only chatted for a while and she just leaves and secondly my messages are of such nature that the recipient would always have to reply with something. When she replies she seems interested in chat but then all of a sudden she just disappears.
I need some insight on this situation. Is it something to do the Vietnamese girls? Has anyone encountered this type of situation? How do i aaproach this situation?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously shes not interested to fond deeper in a relationship Territory with you. She just need to reply to you as you made her that way with your creative message. If its not reciprocated from her side, that is just it. None reciprocity from her means she doesnt want to go any further. No means no.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently starting chatting with a Vietnamese girl from work. I am not from Vietnam, so i have zero clue about their culture. Anyways, the girl is very friendly and talks nicely and all; however, she has this weird tendency to abruptly leave the chat and just never reply back. It has happened every time.
Now the reason is not because the chat might be dead, so she doesn't bother to reply. Thats not the case and I know it because firstly we have only chatted for a while and she just leaves and secondly my messages are of such nature that the recipient would always have to reply with something. When she replies she seems interested in chat but then all of a sudden she just disappears.
I need some insight on this situation. Is it something to do the Vietnamese girls? Has anyone encountered this type of situation? How do i aaproach this situation?
The approach I take is only use text messages for logistics - "let's meet at x at 8pm" - and nothing else. Trying to build rapport via text is passing the buck - get her out and build it face to face.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the online chatting and get with her in person where you can escalate. If she won't meet you next her and move on.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing to do with culture. Vietnamese women are just like women anywhere else. What she's doing shows low interest and it's highly likely that she's talking to several other guys at the same time.

As always, instead of chatting get her to meet you in person and make a move on her.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
So most of you guys have suggested taking her out and i agree. This is mostly what i do, i chat a little and eventually ask for meeting in person. But here i am faced with two constraints; firstly, my city is under lockdown, so only takeout is available and i am pretty sure i cant invite her over to my place the very first time. Secondly, since she leave the conversation in middle, how should i even invite her?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete waste of your precious time wondering why. Never chase, move on to the next. The less attention you give her she will eventually chase you "if" she's really interested. Which in the case it seems like she is not. Talk to multiple girls so if one starts to act weird while distancing herself, you have other options.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im married to one and yes she did it when i met her. I also met girls from south and the North and i noticed more coldness from the North.
Slightly
One big thing i noticed from my time there that is hugely different then America.
They are more rude in day to day life but are highly tolerant of each other.

Here Americans are mostly polite but road rage is a daily thing lol. I saw behavior there that would set a lot of westerners off.

My wife exhibits a lot of patience as well and very articulate. Her sense of humor can be dry sometimes but its almost 100% culture differences. When she irritates me i threaten to drop her off at the nearest VFW.
Works everytime.
This makes a lot of sense. So, how did you pursue her? I mean did you resort to usual way of asking her out and eventually things worked out. Or did you pursue her somewhat differently than the common north american girls?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So most of you guys have suggested taking her out and i agree. This is mostly what i do, i chat a little and eventually ask for meeting in person. But here i am faced with two constraints; firstly, my city is under lockdown, so only takeout is available and i am pretty sure i cant invite her over to my place the very first time. Secondly, since she leave the conversation in middle, how should i even invite her?
She's kochblocking you because she's not interested. A girl that is genuinely interested is not going to keep zoning out like that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Chad hit her up so now she is back to him, time to move on OP
Since it's Vietnamese, Anh hit her up most likely. Or Tyrone.

Regardless OP move on, she already did. Interested women won't confuse you. They'll also make your dik hard as opposed to your life.

Case closed. Exit my courtroom.