Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help (FAST)

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just called this chick and we talked for about 45 mins and while we were chattin (she has a b/f) i asked her if she told her b/f about me gettin her number and she said "yeah and when i told him he kinda got mad but i said we were just FRIENDS AND I JUST LIKED TALKING TO HIM" WTF??? Why did she say that?? I have done everything by the book i use kino on her here and there, I waited three days to call her, and she has been responding to all of this great. i dont overly talk to her and i always seem very busy. I know shes attractd to me because when i first met her she was the one that talked to me first. and even though she has a b/f she still gave me her number. also when i was talking to her on the phone she said "i dont know if i can trust myself to not cheat on him" i dont know if this has anything to do with her liking me or not??? is it??

All advice will be helpful... She wanted me to call her back in an hour, i was gonna wait two hours or should i not even call her back?? thanks to all.........

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Options...

1.Ask to chill with her and she if she second guesses her b/f...

2.Next her because i think you're already in the friends zone and she is just messing with your head...

My 2 cents

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for you

Do you really want a girl who could potentially dump you if she found another guy.

I would say that she has a 60% interest level in you, so keep djing her. Otherwise take your role as the friend.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) how sure are you about her having a bf or just scaring you?

2) After i read the post, i feel that her reactions show that she is a sunshine gal. BEWARE

cHILL! ;)

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to ask yourself, are you willing to ASsasinate her boyfriend in order to replace him?

If so then proceed, but if not Carry on and if she really wants you she will dump him on her own and come after you.

Dont stress the small stuff bud, it makes things to weird.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Question for you

Originally posted by Jimineye
Do you really want a girl who could potentially dump you if she found another guy.
this is dumb. if she's attracted to you she wont dump you. if she does then she's not attracted to you and its better for her to dump you.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
You talked to her for too long!!

we talked for about 45 mins
oh but wait

i dont overly talk to her
ok thats good...

A DJ never steals another guys girl because if shew can leave him that fast then she can leave you. My advise next her and move on.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is messing with your head. That's why you need to check her IL. I'd say go out on a date with her and check her interest level in you. You can do that by starting some kino. If she accepts it, she digs ya.
As for the boyfriend, fvck him (not literally). If he's so jealous that she has to lie to him in order to talk to you, he sucks.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks forr all the help guys, when i go back to school on monday i will use some more kino and see if anything will happen between us, if not i'll just next her... there are plenty of other hot chicks that go to my school that dont have b/f's..