"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need help DETRACTING a girl

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ok, so, heres the deal. I went to a hotel over the weekend and met a girl. she was one of those that thought highly of her self and she was really freakin hot. I used neg-hits and all that and then when we went to the pool, I intentionally flirted with other girls and that just seemed to make her want me more. she couldnt keep her hands off me. Well, we ended up making out. then we made out some more in the weightroom, then some more in the hallway. and then I had to go home and she gave me her phone number. Well, I wasnt planning on calling her, but she got my number from one of my friends and she got the place where I worked and my address from him. I havent called her once and she wont stop freakin callin me and its really annoying. I make up lame excuses every single time she calls just so I dont have to talk to her. She IMs me and tells me how much she misses me. Yes, she even told my friend that she missed makin out with me, and she drove about 30 minutes to my work just to see me. Its really stalkerish and Im actually turned off by it. she wants to be my girlfriend. has this ever happened to you all? and if so, is there anything I can do to make her stop callin me all the freakin time and just to let her know that I basically did use her?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zerolx255

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Colorado
Well I've never been in that posistion but if I were you I'd tap that thang then put her down gently so she doesn't like key your car or anything. Just be like " I'm sorry baby, but you're just to good for me and it's killing me knowing that I could never have you so I gotta let you go." or something like that. Well anyway I hope this helps ya
 

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
ontario canada
LOL be AFC WITH her...start calling her every day lol

i Donno....hahaha it's worth a try..plus it's fun cuz yo uknow what to do!
 

zerolx255

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Colorado
Gah I know this is off the subject and stupid but everyone keeps saying AFC and I still don't know what it is, and I've looked everywhere trying to find out what it means
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Hit it and quit it. If anything keep her around as a f*ck buddy.

If you really wanna get rid of her fast, be a huge AFC and act like a needy wuss all the time :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by zerolx255
Gah I know this is off the subject and stupid but everyone keeps saying AFC and I still don't know what it is, and I've looked everywhere trying to find out what it means
AFC= Average Frusterated Chump

check the "read this first" post at the top of the high school forum for all the abbreviations used here.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah, I think Im just gonna use her as practice and then be like "well, I cant see you anymore because its affecting my........religion." lol, I dunno. Ill make up some lame azz excuse. Adn if that doesnt work, I like the "going afc" idea.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your DJ skills are too strong...hold back a little, playa:D
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
i suggest u tap that atleast one more time, and then do whatever to get rid of her. ie AFC crap or just tell her to leave u alone or make up someone bullcrap stuff like the posts above or keep her away from u but still b able to b **** buddies or use her in some way to get to another girl that actually like or use her for ur reputation
 
Top