Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help closing

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met an HB7.5 about a week ago at my friends house. He threw a get together and wanted to introduce me to someone he and his wife knows (HB8). No one ever really introduced us and she stayed in the group of 5-8 women every time I looked so I never really walked up to introduce myself.

Well the HB7.5 happens to be my friends sister-in-law and we were flirting all night that night. She drank a little too much and let her intentions known to everyone who was still at the party, by using the term "robbing the cradle" in reference to me. Everyone else takes off, and its just me and the HB7.5 in the pool room out back at my friends. Kissing, escalating... for hours till she goes down on me and afterwards says its the first time she's ever swallowed. The whole time saying that we shouldn't be doing this.

Texted her up a few days later and same thing happened at her house, kissing, heavy petting, put my hand down her pants but she wouldn't let me go down on her. Ended up sucking me off again. She woke me up a few hours later when she left for work to tell me to lock up. Again, whole time saying we shouldn't be doing this.

Friday night she showed up at my friends while I was there and we talked for a while, kissed a lot and not much else. We slept on the couch.

Last night, went over to her place again. Went back to her bedroom, escalated and she turned over saying we need to stop, but I didn't. Kept kissing her neck and a few minutes later when I reached for her arm I found it in her pants playing with herself. So I gave her an orgasm with my hand but she still wouldn't let anything happen past this. Still wouldn't let me go down on her. Still saying the whole "we shouldn't be doing this" thing.

I found out a few things about her last night. She let me know that she's a squirter and she also let me know that she used to have a fvck buddy. (possible has something to do with her withholding the sex?)

Her situation right now will not allow her to get away from her exhusband (he's a major AFC) because he pays her house note and she can't afford it but is still stuck in a lease till next feb. He comes in only on saturdays and stays there, on the couch. Im not worried about him at all.

obviously Im spending too much time with her ( 4 nights in a 9 day stretch ), I b|tchslapped myself this morning for that.
I dont contact her that much. I texted her tuesday, then we got together.
Then not again till friday, to tell her I was going bar hopping downtown, which fell through due to the rain. Her sis later told me that HB7.5 was trying to get her to go out to meet up with me.
Then yesterday and we got together again.

She's starting to get emotionally attached which is making her withhold the sex because she doesn't want me to leave as soon as she gives it up. (I wouldn't, I know this girl has some tricks in the sack)

Offtopic: the first night right after I finished, we were talking and she told me that she thought that she would be the one showing me the stuff in bed but told me that I am more experienced than her.

Any advice for f-closing?

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone?

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, and i could be wrong, that you're dealing with a AW, she likes the attention your giving her. You want it to badly and she knows it, so she makes you wait and wait and wait... Till one day you gonna say **** it, you'll be pissed at her and thats the day you're probebly gonna end up in the sack with her. (Speaking outta self experiance :D )

Don't get feelings for this women though if i may advice you this, cause i think she's using you and making up alot of bullsh*t just to keep you around. (her divorced husband that she never sees? yeah right... Thats not a reason not to fvck, she's lying in your face and you're putting up with it... Mine said she had something with her v@gina, I found out later that it was just a bunch of bullsh*t just to keep me around and giving her attention.)

Can't give you much more info though... good luck ;)

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
I think, and i could be wrong, that you're dealing with a AW, she likes the attention your giving her. You want it to badly and she knows it, so she makes you wait and wait and wait... Till one day you gonna say **** it, you'll be pissed at her and thats the day you're probebly gonna end up in the sack with her. (Speaking outta self experiance :D )

Don't get feelings for this women though if i may advice you this, cause i think she's using you and making up alot of bullsh*t just to keep you around. (her divorced husband that she never sees? yeah right... Thats not a reason not to fvck, she's lying in your face and you're putting up with it... Mine said she had something with her v@gina, I found out later that it was just a bunch of bullsh*t just to keep me around and giving her attention.)

Can't give you much more info though... good luck ;)

Well I know the exhusband info is true because it was my friend that told me and she confirmed and I've met the guy. Total AFC. But for the most part I think you are right, she likes the attention, so she's holding on to the sex.

I'm not planning on a relationship because she can't have one in her situation. She told me that she has had a fvck buddy before and that's all that I am intersted in.