Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help ASAP

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the story:

Sunday: My girl calls me and tells me she isn't ready for a relationship and she just wants to be friends, to which I respond " No, I have enough friends.......goodbye"

Monday: She calls me 8 times.....I didnt answer of course, when I get home that night she starts IMing me...."Im sorry I made a huge mistake, I want you back" etc and she asks me if I would go w/ her to the pool the next day. I tell her maybe.

Tuesday: She calls me in the morning (wakes me up) and asks me if Im going .....I say "sure....why not" when I get there she starst saying shes sorry and blah blah......we end up making out.

Wednesday: I call her in the morning she didn't answer.....I call her at noon....she didnt answer......she calls me around 2 and says that her phone was upstairs (BS detector went crazy on this one) and she couldnt answer.........She tells me she'll call me later. No Call comes.......When I get home from work I call her and she doesnt answer so I sent her a txt msg saying "You're crossing the line now, do you want to be with me or do you not? why are you not answering? keep it up and you'll loose me in no time." to which I havent received a call back or anything yet.

WTF is going on with this chick? Its really pissing me off that she tries to get back with em and then she ****ign disrespects me by not answering the damn phone......she is the one trying to get back with me after all....not the other way around......

HELP?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
She felt she made a mistake because you turned her frame round on her ("I have enough friends").

In effect she lost all the validation you gave her, for no reason in her mind.

The actual reason we both know is because you are now nurturing a less dependent attitude, probably thanks to this forum.

As a girl who can normally pull guys, this made her feel like a loser.

Feeling out of control -with your- attitude she tried to win you back and feel revalidated and prove to herself she wasnt.

You agreed to meet up, and closed her.

-She felt revalidated knowing that she could get you back with some ease. In essence, she exposed that you are not 100% what you seem (-yet!).

She is now dismissing you because you are displayed beta tendencies; that is, a readiness to go back with her.

You failed her test, because you did not make her work hard enough for your approval.

What is the approval of an alpha male? Hard work!

She knows she has your approval and now you are worthless to her socially.

In her mind she now is certain that the reason you originially split up is not her fault, but YOURS (chick logic).

By exposing your incongurrency she realsied that the decision to NEXT you was correct.

And thats it

So...onto the next.

Its cool we've all been there.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice Mukester .. to me it sounds like though she is going for another guy. She don't have him quite yet, and wanted to keep Spike on the back burner in case it didn't work out. It happens all the time.

She was 'prepping' him with the friends statement as a precursor to really breaking it off. She felt guilty so told him she made a mistake.

She's in that 'confused' stage .. so look out, it's anybody's guess what she does. I do believe there is someone else though.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mukester is right..................How should I have handled the situation though?

Should I have told her No to going to the pool w/ her? or done what?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF is an important thing. She still wants. But sure you made a good move, and she was begging you to take her back...

Her IL dropped for LJBF, but she still wants your attention... and in order to get it she will try to make you confused as much as possible...as long as possible. But she wants LJBF thing.

Too bad you send her that message...you appeared angry, like somebody who can get easily pissed off...she sensed that and didn't answer. But anyway, she just wants LJBF and tons of your attention. If I were you I would start thinking about giving my attention to a better prospect.

I dont think you can "handle" it anymore... LJBF is an irreverisble thing. So invite her to your place, fvck her the last time - that would be the best handling :cool:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF = Another guy! You're done son, onto the next girl.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
As musketer said it.....it happened.

But she kept calling me from time to time.....(called me twice friday night......at 10pm and then at 2am) and I didnt answer.....(i was with some females......althoguh i thought afterwards that i should have answered and had the girls that were with me call me and sya things like , who si that ont he phone hun? etc etc ) Im sure that would have made her BURN.

Then when she finally got a hold of me she asked me whats up with me and y cant i return calls and I told her I cant be her friend, told her "goodluck with whatever-his-name-is" and bounced, not before she saying "theres nobody else i just dont want a bf right now" as i was walking away. it didnt go as smoothly as I had planned but oh well at least I know she wont be bothering me anymore which helps a lot in getting her out of my head.......Next.

I think what happened was that I took her for granted so I decided not to play games with her, i thought it would be better fr both if i just acted like myself(afc)..........big mistake.....now I know to never turn down the game even if the relationship seems to be safe.