“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Need help approaching a girl

Rondecrew317

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ok. bunch of my friends just goto the mall and randomly ask girls for their # as fun. Seriously, these guys aren't even good looking. They're more to the ugly than good looking but they get like 4 or 5 #'s in couple of hours. Well I always see hot girls around here but I never have the balls to approach them and start a convo I guess. But if I did go up to her, how would I start the convo?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
read the bible

read the bible because it answers the question that you posed. I know that you didn't too.

I guess it is just about time that I go and read the bible too.
 
Top