Need help / advice BEFORE tomorrow !

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya guys,

Little background info - Girl moved near me earlier this year, we catch the same bus each morning(go to college, all 17-18y.o's go over here), she has been going out with this guy for a year, I used my game on her etc. and I heard they broke up...I asked her out 3 months ago when I heard and she told me she "needed more time to get over him"

A week later they were going back out - that's the type of girl she is.

Since then we still sit together on the bus and stuff, i've gone back to her house a few times after college to wait for my dad to go past and pick me up after he finishes work(we only watch tv - nothing sexual has ever happened).

Anyway hopefully you guys see what the situation is like - she is a pretty cool girl, we have the same interests and such, however her mum / dad are seperated and her mum is living with this other guy now (near my place).

Anyway, this morning on the bus, we made chat then she goes "guess what simon did to me last night" (simon = her bf) (she has talked about him before, saying he is "such a ****head" however I never respond, as the advice on this website suggests when girls talk about their bf's)

Anyway she told me that... "last night we were driving in his car down to KFC, and she turned the radio up and he turned it down and me called a ****ing ****head and said that I was a stupid retard and a ****ing idiot
She said that he was being serious about it aswell and that he said they should break up because "he treats her too bad".

Now I was in a good mood and didn't want this to wreck it, so I was just eating some lollies and didnt really say much and she asked me about two times "what do I think".
Well it's obvious that the guy is a ****ing coon to treat a girl like that, however I just stayed cool and said "well if two people are going out and its not working, then why keep going with it".

Pretty much I tried to seem dissintersted like I didnt really care that much.

My question is - what is she trying to tell me? Am I in the friend zone, is she hinting that they will breakup soon and she likes me?

Need some advice guys, thx!

Edit: Mod's can you leave it in this forum and not the highschool forum as the only thing you get are 12-year old's who can't spell and the advice doesnt help! ta !

cashc0w

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her boyfriend is a d*ckhead because he turned down the volume?

Are you sure you want to get involved with this girl?

edit; wait nevermind...

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They fight alot from what I hear from her
ie. don't respect eachother that much.

I talk to her most days and yea, shes a pretty cool girl and all, just wondering what she was trying to get me to do / say when she mentioned what happened with her and her bf.:woo:

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she wants you to her guy friend that listens to her whine about her jerk of a boyfriend.

I'm kind of a jerk myself, so I know what my response to her would have been, and it wouldn't have been nice and she wouldn't have liked it.

You've got to cal her on her BS. Her putting up with that sort of behavior and then complaining to you about it is BS. What does she want from you, sympathy? If she has cancer and he is the cancer, she has the cure - she can dump him. Obviously she isn't willing to do that. So basically she is complaining to you about the cancer instead of curing it herself. So she likes the cancer and what it does to her on some level.

You've got to fit it to your style, but I would have said something like "Why are you telling me this ****? Go whine to your girlfriends about it."

If it were me, I would find someway to bring a cutie with me on that bus, then I would touch and tease and laugh with that cutie as much as possible right in front of her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aaron B
Sounds to me like she wants you to her guy friend that listens to her whine about her jerk of a boyfriend.

I'm kind of a jerk myself, so I know what my response to her would have been, and it wouldn't have been nice and she wouldn't have liked it.

You've got to cal her on her BS. Her putting up with that sort of behavior and then complaining to you about it is BS. What does she want from you, sympathy? If she has cancer and he is the cancer, she has the cure - she can dump him. Obviously she isn't willing to do that. So basically she is complaining to you about the cancer instead of curing it herself. So she likes the cancer and what it does to her on some level.

You've got to fit it to your style, but I would have said something like "Why are you telling me this ****? Go whine to your girlfriends about it."

If it were me, I would find someway to bring a cutie with me on that bus, then I would touch and tease and laugh with that cutie as much as possible right in front of her.

Aron your in Hot Springs? I am in little rock... we need to hook up sometime.

Anyway about the post. NOt to be mean, because I a very nice person, ,but you couldn't have gotten advice from THIS forum.

Because as AFC as most posters are, at least SOMEONE would have told you this...

Girl: Hey, guess what Simon did to me last night?

You: To be honest I really don't care. He's your Ex not mine.. I am sure you have enough friends to wine to about every little detail he does to you.

you have to know what you want out of the relationship... ovbioulsy you want this girl, so listening to her BF problems, isn't going to make her magically wake up one day and say "you know what... I want to **** him"

A Friend she sees, a Friend you will be.

And then you will make a post 4 months later saying how "oh, this one day, she touched my Arm! I mean, she did it on purpose!" and then "She gave me a hug that lasted 4 seconds!! I know I am not in the LJBF zone:rolleyes:" And when you make a "move" on her, she shoots you down like a scud missle, ,and then she is the one with the problem.

She is TAKING YOUR LEAD... you are peresenting yourself as a Friend, don't get mad when she becomes comfortable with you as a friend and doens't want to take it father.

To answer your question, if you have ANY hope, STOP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP listening to all of her ex BF problems, I dn't care how 'COOL' she is.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you missed out on this one months ago. Believe me, it is very difficult to transition out of friends zone. I did it once, and it was by a non-stop freezeout for over 3 months. Still wasn't worth it, and by the sound of this girl, wouldn't be worth it in that situation either . . . But if you must, either try a total freezeout or perhaps a boyfriend destroyer. I've never used one, but others have good success.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you m ake them sound like different guns when you say "freezeout" or "Boyfriend destroyer"

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yea I kinda figured that it was gone when I originally asked her out around 5 months ago.

Can you elaborate on 'boyfriend destoryer' please ! ;D

Also something I didnt mention - whenever I am in a happy mood and I get on the bus or whatever, she always assumes that I have 'been talking to a chick'. Like she is jealous or something eh. I also always see her looking at me when i'm hanging with another girl (just me and the girl, noone else) :cool:

So yea, pretty much not worth it by the looks of things; I have exams in a few weeks then we have holidays until Feb - guess in that time i'll block her out.

On a side note, to raise money for my cricket club, they have boxes of chocolates to sell - I took a box to school today and sold all the bar's to my friends, however it's a perfect chance to go up to those girls that i've been wanting to approach when I get another box or two next week :cheer: :D!!!

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Aron your in Hot Springs? I am in little rock... we need to hook up sometime.

Anyway about the post. NOt to be mean, because I a very nice person, ,but you couldn't have gotten advice from THIS forum.
I just moved to Rogers this week. I'll let you know next time I'm in Little Rock, and holler at me if you come up here!

I see the difference in what you posted versus what I did. Two different ways to say the same thing. Its difficult for me to not be a jerk when a woman drops some BS like that on me.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aaron B

Aint that the truth !

Tell her "Go tell someone who givas a flying fvck about your problems, I've got problems of my own" .....

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do :D!!!

Feeling so pumped for tomorrow, going to meet some new girls :cheer: :woo: :cool: !!!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont count on these guys to reply fast...never happens, is it tomorrow yet?

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
E_ze05 - 'Tomorrow' was Friday morning +12GMT :p

Nevermind though, i'm keen to get into it tomorrow and meet some new girls :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: !