Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need DJ expert opinions!

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl Ive been fukn around with tells me that her and her baby daddy are thinkin of getting back together again (for the sake of the daughter, she ADORES her daughter)
She tells me and Im kinda nonchalant about it. She texts me back and says i thought you would be more negative (as if i was gonna flip out or something lol)
i havent responded yet. how should i play this? i still wanna bang her :)
its not like shes married. opinions?? did she WANT me to be more negative and pissed?

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her what part did you think id be negative about? she said everything

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell sh1t test all over the place. You're doing a great job by not acting emotional about it. You showed it didn't effect you.

She expected you to get pissed or negative because she thought you were an AFC, but when it hit her you're a total DJ, it surprised her. Continue acting indifferent and you're good to go.

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm thanks! Now real quick, what's a **** test?! Lol! OH and what type of results should I typically expect??????? Thanks man

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A sh!t test is where she puts you in a tricky spot to see if you'll turn into a blubbering AFC or if you're the man she hopes you are.

You passed this one naturally, lol, possibly because you actually don't care that much.

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! I passd the test. So what results can I expect now?

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you fail a sh1t test enough times, a woman will start to lose attraction towards you.

When you pass a sh1t test, a woman's interest in you won't drop.

In your case, it ain't gonna drop.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SchoolBoy makes a good point - passing a sh!t test doesn't necessarily RAISE her interest level, it just keeps it from dropping. What a deal!

What results can you expect now? Her to suddenly reconsider her decision and start blowing up your phone in a couple days! Haha, I mean it's impossible to predict what she'll do, but look at it logically - you proved that you need this interaction less than she does. She is heading back to the arms of someone with whom things already did not work out. I'm sure you can imagine what is now floating around in her head. She is likely second-guessing her decision, thanks in no small part to you acing that sh!t test.

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thinks she's pretty surprised at my indifference now. She's pretty quiet

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
SchoolBoy makes a good point - passing a sh!t test doesn't necessarily RAISE her interest level, it just keeps it from dropping. What a deal!

What results can you expect now? Her to suddenly reconsider her decision and start blowing up your phone in a couple days! Haha, I mean it's impossible to predict what she'll do, but look at it logically - you proved that you need this interaction less than she does. She is heading back to the arms of someone with whom things already did not work out. I'm sure you can imagine what is now floating around in her head. She is likely second-guessing her decision, thanks in no small part to you acing that sh!t test.
I think you're right, man. I give her a few weeks, hell maybe even a few days, haha!

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she's goin to be calling. Probably soon. How would you guys handle that? act like normal? What would ya'll say if she does small talk? keep it short and sweet with no negativity? thats usually how i do it.. just wanted opinions. in other words, how do YOU guys act when a girls has a bf. No big deal? Also, this isnt the only girl Im seeing but to be honest with you, I am kinda into her. I could've lied and said otherwise but she's pretty cool. I do have others/other things to occupy my time so that always makes things easier, right

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Hey guys I figured id give some periodical updates and let you know what's going on. In the evening time yesterday she started to text me, just small talk but acting cool like her normal self. So I did what I normally do, never brought up her babys daddy, just flowin and being funny, etc. She then tells me good night and I do the same. She then texts back like 10 or 15 minutes later saying Why do I like ur ass so much UGHHHHHH!! So I respond with some jokes and then I say Back to the subject, why DO you like me and she says because you're a dumass, ****y, no **** taking guy! I'm pleasantly surprised that by playin my cards right thanks to YOU guys, everythings went exactly like you said. Thanks again :) ill keep you posted

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my advice... Dont become the second baby daddy and wind up on Maury!

giorgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no Maury show for me.
Anyway, I haven't contacted her in 2 days. There was an after work party Friday that she texted me and said she wouldn't be able to make it. I was like OK, cool. I didn't try to convince her to come. I had a great time anyway haha!